• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you got the room, built them out of 2X4's studs, the ones you show from Amazon won't hold that much weight, been there and done that and ending up replacing them with the 2x4's studs

kanaka

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All that Amazon stuff you showed are at Lowes. Just find your DD214, go to Lowes.com/military and get the MyLowes card and fill in the stuff to get a 10% off all purchases for military. It says vets, not retired so it is worth a shot.
    As noted above for the brackets, if used for anything other than placing flower vases or nicknacks on the shelf, they will fail.

As for the train tracks, if you don't see it, you'll hear it.

Last edited:

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cannot go wrong with these, got 4 of them and well pleased with them, 800 pound capacity per shelve

10% MILITARY/VA DISCOUNT ALSO

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Trinity...ing-Rack-Decorative-Shelf-TBFZ-0910/206443633

Trinity's NSF-certified, heavy-duty Chrome Wire Shelving Rack is perfect for any industrial, home, garage or kitchen use. With an 800 lb. weight capacity per shelf on feet levelers, it can sturdily hold your boxes, cookware, tools and everything in between. Easy assembly requires no tools and uses a slip-sleeve locking system, allowing shelves to be adjusted in 1 in. increments.
    •NSF certified for quality
    •Chrome color offers a clean, industrial look for any space
    •EcoStorage finish means no toxic chemicals are released into the environment during the production of this product
    •5 commercial-grade shelves measure 48 in. W x 18 in. D each
    •Weight capacity on feet levelers (evenly distributed) is 800 lb. per shelf; 4000 lb. total weight capacity
    •Shelves adjustable in 1 in. increments
    •Feet levelers ensure stability on uneven flooring
    •Easy, tool-free assembly

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    yeah I need them built on the walls taking up no floor space, maybe I did not make that clear, sorry. Most of the walls are in pegboard, the part that is not is only 4' on one side and 7' on the other and both can be single or double stacked. The work bench is in the wrong place and will have to be moved or torn out and rebuilt further down the wall. Someone will have to hold my hand on this stuff as I don't want to cause more damage than solutions!

OH and guys Crestview has no Home Depot so guess I will be shopping at Lowes I do already have my Military discount there

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Lowe's gives a 10% military discount on everything. Home Depot does not. Lumber included. --- SAWMAN

kanaka

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The pegboard can be removed for mounting shelving unless the previous owners did something crazy and used it in place of sheetrock.

BTW, for your mil discount at Lowes, come sometime in Jan, showing your ID isn't going to work anymore. Need to be registered with "My Lowes".

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Also - - -> For the guys that can use the Home Depot and/or Lowe's discount - - ->
    Home Depot does not give any discount or certain items. Then the max discount is only $50.00. IOW,if you buy a $1000. fridge you only get a $50 discount.
    Lowe's gives the 10% for everything and no maximum. Neither gives any discount for services. (carpet installation,deck installation,roof installation,new countertops,etc,etc.)
    In my area,I have found Lowe's better to do buisness with. Within the last 2 years we have spent $7K+ at Lowe's. --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The pegboard can be removed for mounting shelving unless the previous owners did something crazy and used it in place of sheetrock.

BTW, for your mil discount at Lowes, come sometime in Jan, showing your ID isn't going to work anymore. Need to be registered with "My Lowes".

Yes Sir, that is why I need a "GUY" to come over for consultation and the work.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Right. Starting today, to get the discount, each time you checkout, you'll have to present your MyLowes loyalty card. And since Im really not a fan of corporations tracking my shopping habits, and then using them as a marketing tool to try to sell additional products and services to me, and also selling this information to other companies, I think I'm going to pass on this one.

kanaka

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just registered. Knew the ML card is going to track purchases when it came out. Using the in store CC for 5% off. Use 10% for bigger ticket items.
    Am still on old Lowes Visa that gets anywhere from $20-60 off in store every month with statement.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Lots of advice but No Muscle, huh Frank? BUT you havn't broke out the "FREE BEER & BBQ" offer yet either !

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    My God do I need a SHED! and work done in the garage! what a mess I have with NO storage! 2K sound OK fr an 8x16? Gate is 9' so am limited to 8' shed

lees way2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I think its called eds alum buildings, Its on Hwy 29 just N of 9 mile rd. It was right at 3400.00 But I had extra windows and a 5 ft wide door put in. I asked him about site built cause I did not want a truck running over my drain fields,which was the only way in. I will try and find the paper work in the am to be sure.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    you had to put the floor in ahead of time? That is a great price! I have the same issue on the drain fields

Top Bottom