• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thinking of getting a couple ATVs for the family to play with. Is there anywhere near Panama City that still allows you to ride them in the woods? I have found the Apalachicola state park but with 4 of us I am looking at $50 just to get on the trails.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just to your North around Ponce De Leon Springs there was a place we used to ride that was awesome. It was a huge plot of land. You could easily get lost so bring a GPS. Every kind of ride you want from mud to some pretty harry jumps going both step up and down. Trails, Creeks, Hills, Mud, straight aways, and any thing else you could want. Bad thing is I think that the " Bad Apple " crowd caused the owner to close it off but it is suppossed to be open again. People would set up camp right off the hwy a bit and leave their trash. We would bring bags and leave with as much as we could carry when we left but some people will ruin it for us all. And there's Eglin.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And there's Eglin.

Not unless you want to chance getting your atv jacked and at a minimum a ticket and revoked pass if/when you get caught.

E. Prohibited Vehicles/Equipment. While on the Eglinreservation it is prohibited to use or possess:• ATVs, UTVs, Motorized bicycles or low speed vehicles(LSVs).• Non-street-legal motorcycles, and off-road vehicles.• Vehicles without a muffler.• sUAS (Drones)
    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Top Bottom