• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm generally against new gun control laws; however, yesterday I heard a lefty on one of the news shows make a proposal which I can fully support.

He said we need a new federal law which mandates "ONE BULLET PER CARTRIDGE".

Now this is a law which makes sense. Idiots, either hand loaders or Ammunition manufacturers, trying to make cartridges using two or more bullets, must be stopped, and this is just the kind of law to do it.

I'm gonna' start selling bumper stickers.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I want the new bullets, nuclear tipped, ...shoot someone, they disappear in a little mushroom cloud..

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I feel that when/if any new laws are written the writers should remember that it is not the gun that does the killing,but the human behind it.
    Therefor given this,there should be no gun laws,only human laws. A human can use most anything as a tool for killing. A hammer,a baseball bat,a tire iron,a rock. Our society does not regulate the purchase,carring,or usage of these items. Why firearms ??
    Seems kinda silly to me. --- SAWMAN

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm generally against new gun control laws; however, yesterday I heard a lefty on one of the news shows make a proposal which I can fully support.

He said we need a new federal law which mandates "ONE BULLET PER CARTRIDGE".

Now this is a law which makes sense. Idiots, either hand loaders or Ammunition manufacturers, trying to make cartridges using two or more bullets, must be stopped, and this is just the kind of law to do it.

I'm gonna' start selling bumper stickers.

Screw shotguns and rat shot I guess.

Top Bottom