• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aspiring rapper? Well that lil' Glock 4-0 that you call your "problem solver" can only give you so much street cred. You want the legendary gun from Counter Strike:GO? Well step right up. Here's what you need.

Location: Ft Walton Beach. I can travel within reason to surrounding areas.

Contact Info: PM here please

Price: $900 Price DROP $850

First generation, made in Israel, Deagle Brand Deagle. Excellent condition. No issues. Comes with a nice range bag an all magazines pictured. Magazines are all IMI manufacturer, and have various finishes. Yes, I've shot it. Surprisingly accurate with a lovely trigger. As with all D.E's, she prefers a hot load.

Legalities and general ranting:
    Open to only dealing with people that can lawfully possess a firearm... 21 years of age for pistols. Must be willing to sign a bill of sale.... "But herp-derp, ...da illuminati... I don't want nobody with muh personal information". I couldn't care less. Don't even PM me. Go buy a $700 Gen III Glock from some knucklehead. I'm meeting face to face. No meeting across state lines or having Bub-Rub from down the road buy it for you because you know good and dang well you live in Alabama.

At the moment, Cash is best, but I'm looking for a Mossburg Shockwave.

If you have a different trade offer, that's cool too. But make sure if you offer me your dearly departed Peepop's old revolver that's worth at best $200 because it was kept in the tackle box of his f-shack, and the finish is now all falling off, don't offer it to me for $600 in trade. Just because he died doesn't mean it's now a collectors item.

If you plan on asking me: "hey can u drv to Panama City" and I reply "I guess if I have to", and you reply back with needing to see your work schedule...so a week goes by and I ask whats up, and you're too busy to meet at any point ever...But I check your comment history and you're a notorious tire-kicker, do the whole community a favor. Delete your account. Quit your job at Captain D's. Move to a different country.

Please ask questions if you'd like!

20171022_174408.jpg

Attachments

• 20171022_174408.jpg
      20171022_174408.jpg
      735 KB · Views: 512
    Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    There is a post on this forum poo-pooing the DE. I am in complete disagreement with that post.
    I had an older MK1 for some years.I used it for deer and hogs in Fla and for deer and black bear in Maine.
    I shot the fullest of full power handloads only. At first the Hornady 265's that were designed for the 444Marlin. Then switched to the Hornady 300gr XTP when they came on the market.
    My gun NEVER had a failure of any kind using full charges of H110. DE's do not like less than full power loads but anyone should be able to tell that as soon as they pick these guns up. Twin,double recoil springs and a hefty slide sez that.
    And . . . . I do not know how much the offered mags are worth,but the IMI OEM mags were $45 each waaaaaay back when.
    Best of luck with the sale of this weapon sir.
    BTW . . . . It is my opinion that the MK1 is the best DE ever made. ---- SAWMAN

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yup... Thanks for your response! It's actually a good backup gun for hunting. And if people limp wrist while shooting it, and use weak cowboy loads because their daddy's didn't raise them right, and it jams, that's their own fault. Recoil wise... it's honestly not bad at all. Maybe like shooting a hot 45 acp. Certainly nothing like shooting a 44mag revolver.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Absolutely . . . I would agree with that also. ---- SAWMAN

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You mentioned rappers, can it be shot holding it sideways ??????

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You can hold it sideways if so desired, yes. And the finish I'm fairly certain is Chrome. I'd have to do some in-depth googling to verify.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    My guess would be chromed. Not certain,but can't remember the DE ever being offered in polished stainless. But stainless was an option.
    Of course I will default to the seller here. --- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    too heavy for me...

it would drag my rapper shorts down too low, 12" of boxers showing now...

bowedup48

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nice DE..... How about a trade. my hog for your hog, have a pristine Smith and Wesson 29 no dash mid 50's 8 and 3/8 inch sillouette, 3 grips one is a nice target and others are rubber hogue and wood presentation along with 2boxs of ammo,this thing shoots out to 500 yards with out a burp,but don't have a holster big enough it so end up dragging it around in a military duffle bag . Really shoots nice and very accurate

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice DE..... How about a trade. my hog for your hog, have a pristine Smith and Wesson 29 no dash mid 50's 8 and 3/8 inch sillouette, 3 grips one is a nice target and others are rubber hogue and wood presentation along with 2boxs of ammo,this thing shoots out to 500 yards with out a burp,but don't have a holster big enough it so end up dragging it around in a military duffle bag . Really shoots nice and very accurate

PM sent!

eltnap

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    have a smith & Wesson shield 9mm with extra mags and a ruger gp100 357 mag 4'' ss revolver with extras for a trade. Both guns never fired. Even trade if interested. call or text to 602-7266 if interested.

eltnap

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have a s/w shield 9mm and a ruger gp100 357 mag 4'' ss revolver with extras for a trade. call or text to 602-7266 if interested.

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Price drop down to $850.

Wow. Over 1,000 views. Chatted and spoken on the phone with more than a few people. Regrettably, Not too many funny stories to share.

Lets get this dang thing sold. Really prefer a cash deal, but sure. Make a trade offer.

I'm not particularly interested in hunting rifles though. Or Peepop's old dilapidated pistola from The Great War that someone got nickled, proceeded to shoot 8,000 rapid fire rounds out of, and then utilized it as a hammer to complete their "Honey-do" list around the house, just before their inevitable divorce finally came to a head after all of those extra hours at work yet same old sad paycheck, and she found that burner phone in your glove box, and you found her hotel receipts in her spam email folder. Stuff like that.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Members online

Top Bottom