• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    BREAKING NEWS - Sutherland Springs, Wilson County Texas - As many as 27 dead and 24 injured in a Church shooting. Gunman is dead after a brief chase.... It is all over the news........ First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Church shooter was a 26 year old, white, ex USAF veteran from New Braunfels, Texas named Devin P. Kelley....... Possible antifa member

this is from my underground texas network....still waiting on link to load

edit; court martialed out of usaf..

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    another from my intel network..

A local in the Church neighborhood went and got a gun and fought it out, possibly wounded the shooter, made the shooter drop his gun, and then pursued him in his car, until the death of the shooter

if true, that will make the liberal gungrabbers heads blow up.

Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    why the hell can't these dirt bags just off themselves.. i mean crap what kind of sick F**K kills kids.. in a church.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    He was court martialed and dis honorably discharged, one report has him converting to Islam. A private Citizen shot him or at him at the Church and chased him shooting out of town till the SUV went off the road and he was found dead. OK folks I know it is not about guns but the liberals are already blaming Republicans and gun owners,,,damn idiots

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    would not be surprised if he was a convert..i think the global green light has been given by the caliphate to strike whenever...

we will see..his page was down quickly, hmm...:spy:

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I lived in New Braunfels Texas years ago....A friend of mine had an Uncle who lived in Sutherland Springs...We rode over to meet him one weekend...Very Nice Guy....All I saw while I was in Sutherland Springs was....Christians....Cowboys....and Cattle.

Another Senseless Tragedy......

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hope the person who shot him in the church is the one who killed him. It’s about time someone got a chance to get back at an attacker.

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TX churches are off-limits even to concealed carriers. The time Is now as it has been long past for the political communities to eliminate gun-free zones in all states. Absolute BS to have to run for a gun to engage an attacker. The conversation IMO shouldn't be "what's the meaning of the 2nd Amendment"? The conversation should be how to best stop these assailants with available resources in the hands of law-abiding citizens.

Edit: the concealed carrier is prohibited if given notification via TX statute 30.06 and an open carrier is prohibited from open carry on premises with TX statute 30.07 signage

Last edited:

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TX churches are off-limits even to concealed carriers. The time Is now as it has been long past for the political communities to eliminate gun-free zones in all states. Absolute BS to have to run for a gun to engage an attacker. The conversation IMO shouldn't be "what's the meaning of the 2nd Amendment"? The conversation should be how to best stop these assailants with available resources in the hands of law-abiding citizens.

They are only off limits if posted or you have been given written/verbal notice by the church to not carry. I just confirmed it with a friend who is a deputy in Texas.

An interview with the man who chased the shooter.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=126&v=rwYd2kIZxk4

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Cstokes91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Foremost of course our prayers for the victims and families. Goes without saying.

Watching the news there is a recurring theme. AF veteran. “Knew guns” dishonorable discharged (think means he couldn’t own a gun anymore anyway); No shit just heard FOX say he was Air Force logistics so he knew his way around a gun. My goodness now super non combat jobs are weapons experts?

Not to say the guy couldn’t shoot in spite of his job but to make it seem that because of it, he is some sort of well trained killing machine?

The guy was a turd in life before service, after service and now in the afterlife. Stop furthering the narrative ol media.

Again our thoughts and prayers to the victims and a pat on the back to the citizen that helped stop the madness

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    UPDATE: Air Force spokeswoman Ann Stefanek says the suspected shooter was court-martialed on one count of assault on his spouse and another count of assault on their child. He received a bad conduct discharge, 12 months' confinement and a reduction in rank. He served in Logistics Readiness at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico from 2010 until his discharge.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    they are downplaying the intervention between the shooter and citizen who confronted him with a gun, saying he took his own life though..

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Foremost of course our prayers for the victims and families. Goes without saying.

Watching the news there is a recurring theme. AF veteran. “Knew guns” dishonorable discharged (think means he couldn’t own a gun anymore anyway); No shit just heard FOX say he was Air Force logistics so he knew his way around a gun. My goodness now super non combat jobs are weapons experts?

Not to say the guy couldn’t shoot in spite of his job but to make it seem that because of it, he is some sort of well trained killing machine?

The guy was a turd in life before service, after service and now in the afterlife. Stop furthering the narrative ol media.

Again our thoughts and prayers to the victims and a pat on the back to the citizen that helped stop the madness

all military members are trained killers....ticking time bombs waiting to explode ...

and it is the NRA's fault...and republicans, according to empty barrel Chelsea handler

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Here - - - > I know a preacher at a smaller church that is ALWAYS armed. In fact I sold him the gun that he carries "religiously". He slso has several church members that are armed at church during services.
    Some of the bigger churches have a armed security force in place for ALL church functions. These churches have quite a team of organized individuals that actively(behind the scenes) provide security for their members.
    Their security teams are positioned by the entrances and closely scrutinize any person that they do not immediately recognize. They also have quite extensive emergency plans in place and they practice their response when no members are around and the church is otherwise closed.
    IMO . . . God would be happy. ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:
    Top Bottom