• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Here - - - > I know a preacher at a smaller church that is ALWAYS armed. In fact I sold him the gun that he carries "religiously". He slso has several church members that are armed at church during services.
    Some of the bigger churches have a armed security force in place for ALL church functions. These churches have quite a team of organized individuals that actively(behind the scenes) provide security for their members.
    Their security teams are positioned by the entrances and closely scrutinize any person that they do not immediately recognize. They also have quite extensive emergency plans in place and they practice their response when no members are around and the church is otherwise closed.
    IMO . . . God would be happy. ---- SAWMAN

GOD sees the heart of man, and sees the right attitude, as he did below, Judges 7, picking how many and who to fight.

we are to be ready at all time, both physically and mentally. with physical weapons and spiritual weapons

But the Lord said to Gideon, “There are still too many men. Take them down to the water, and I will thin them out for you there. If I say, ‘This one shall go with you,’ he shall go; but if I say, ‘This one shall not go with you,’ he shall not go.”[SUP]5 [/SUP]So Gideon took the men down to the water. There the Lord told him, “Separate those who lap the water with their tongues as a dog laps from those who kneel down to drink.” [SUP]6 [/SUP]Three hundred of them drank from cupped hands, lapping like dogs. All the rest got down on their knees to drink.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The Gun Control Media is out in full force wanting no private sales, magazine capacity limits, and no military style weapons.They even have the muslim queen from Kenya out posting and running his mouth.....

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You won’t hear much about a armed citizen taking care of the situation, it’s not something the left wants to talk about, they are already pushing gun control of black guns !!!

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here - - - > I know a preacher at a smaller church that is ALWAYS armed. In fact I sold him the gun that he carries "religiously". He slso has several church members that are armed at church during services.
    Some of the bigger churches have a armed security force in place for ALL church functions. These churches have quite a team of organized individuals that actively(behind the scenes) provide security for their members.
    Their security teams are positioned by the entrances and closely scrutinize any person that they do not immediately recognize. They also have quite extensive emergency plans in place and they practice their response when no members are around and the church is otherwise closed.

I know what you're talking about. I've spotted the security teams at one larger churches and they definitely appear to have some good capabilities and plans. And that doesn't include the State Troopers sitting in the hall.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I just heard on the news that good guy who intervened used his AR rifle and wounded the bad guy...bad guy dropped his rifle and fled the scene. Good guy with help of good guy#2 pursued bad guy until bad guy crashed. The good guys notified the police while chasing the bad guy...bad guy crashes and shot himself.

Mic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just learned that the shooter was a militant atheist. I can say with certainty, that he is NOW is NOT an atheist.
    And just FYI, I go to a church about the same size as this one. At any given service there are 30-40 legally armed "good guys".

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

We have a Police officer at the service we attend on Sunday's but I don't ever feel unsafe at Church. Never even crossed my mind to feel threatened. But! as far as this event, I was listening to Glen Beck this morning and he lives in Texas and says he carries in Church all the time on a National radio show. So if it were not legal I'm thinking he may be in trouble soon. And I agree that the "Media" is down playing the man who actually shot him through the gap in his body armor! Very convinient if you ask me!

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just learned that the shooter was a militant atheist. I can say with certainty, that he is NOW is NOT an atheist.
    And just FYI, I go to a church about the same size as this one. At any given service there are 30-40 legally armed "good guys".
    Well then you won't be getting a shooter, they pick places where they know no one is armed .

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Link please about the "militant atheist". I'd like to read about that. Thanks

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I am betting the shot by the armed citizen would have been a mortal wound ..if he had not shot himself

autopsy will be interesting /,....heard he used an ar15 also

2017-11-06-0f8858ee_large.jpg

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^^^ Got to say that cartoon is a piece of shit sending a false message. A Gun IS NOT A "SYMPTOM" of a "DISEASE" neither in mass murderer or a law abiding citizen. Any object can be used for good or evil. Anybody see a cartoon with a Rental Truck as a SYMPTOM, labeling ISLAM as the DISEASE on the latest Terrorist Murderer?

SC-Texas

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are florida voter registrations public? Fox news had said that the shooter was registered as a democrat when he lived in Florida.
    When he was in CO, he registered as UAF.

Its also looking like a domestic violence issue. Being a family lawyer, this is not unexpected.

The turd has a criminal history that includes a BCD for Domestic violence after being locked up for a year and an puppy punching charge in Colorado.

married twice. he killed his grandmother in law at the church. missed his inlaws. they were not there.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes they are:

https://flvoters.com/

Are florida voter registrations public? Fox news had said that the shooter was registered as a democrat when he lived in Florida.
    When he was in CO, he registered as UAF.

Its also looking like a domestic violence issue. Being a family lawyer, this is not unexpected.

The turd has a criminal history that includes a BCD for Domestic violence after being locked up for a year and an puppy punching charge in Colorado.

married twice. he killed his grandmother in law at the church. missed his inlaws. they were not there.

Top Bottom