• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The best bed liner for trucks ? I' m a little old so one I can use my knees to help clinb in with , will be worked with , wood , limbs , etc . Prefer not hot to touch in summer . Thanks maxfold. Have 06 tundra dual cab slide in liner now .

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most coating shops can tailor the texture to your needs, the 2 biggest brands are probably Line-x and Rhino Liner. A whole bunch of other brands out there. Look for truck accessory shops in your area, most of those will be certified installers for a certain brand of costing and they will have plenty of samples in the shop.
    I had Line-X in my truck and had it sprayed a really smooth texture so I wouldn't worry too much about damaging stuff in the bed. Worked great. As far as the heat goes, black will definitely get hot, you can have it color matched to your truck or any other color to try and keep the heat down.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    The way I look at it, the purpose of a bedliner is to not ruin the finish of your bed. So, you get that stuff sprayed in (for $500) and what does it do - ruins the finish of your bed.
    I just use a rubber mat. It’s less than $100 and the bed looks like new when I sell the truck.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice truck. I've got an 05 tundra dual cab and love it except for the fact it has the turning radius of an aircraft carrier.

My last work truck had a spray in liner form Mike Ryan's called a speed liner. It was tough and held up to everyday abuse but was brutal on the knees. Line x is a little smoother but still not that comfortable to crawl around on. I don't think any spray-on will be comfortable for kneeling on.

For the Tundra I've just gone with a thick rubber drop in mat and it's far more comfortable than any spray-in for crawling around on. I have a roll up tonneau cover and just throw a piece of carpet I trimmed over the rubber mat when traveling with luggage or not doing dirty work and need a clean dry bed. It's comfortable enough that I've taken a nap on it...lol

Top Bottom