• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It's a good time to be into the shooting sports. Tons of guns/ammo available at low prices. Some of the larger retailers are still a little slow to catch up but the ammo case was full at the Pace WM this morning. 9mm is as cheap as I've seen it (even compared to dealer cost) in a long time and there were several flavors of .22LR. I did think it was funny that the Fed automatch was cheaper than the winchester 333 box buy a few bucks.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I noticed that the other day too and it didn't make sense to me.
    The Auto Match is my favorite bulk ammo and it was as cheap as I've seen it in years. Wasn't it something like $15.99 ?
    I think the years-ago price before the shortage was $15.47.
    What's funny is there are still people on Armlist and at gun shows trying to get $60 for a box of 500.
    It's over folks. The good times are back !

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If only they would bring back those Federal 100 packs of brass cased 45 acp for $28 bucks.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It was really cool when they were getting out of the "black gun" business, I picked up the Federal AE 120 rd green ammo box for $30/a piece.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was at the Walmart on Creighton last night....and the ammo case was "Stuffed !!! " with everything....I even commented to the guy in that dept about it and he said they had more in the back...they just didn't have room in the case....I really didn't see any Gotta Buy It Great deals......and have always wondered why Wally only seems to carry 115gr 9mm target ammo ?

Joebob2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's a good time to be into the shooting sports. Tons of guns/ammo available at low prices. Some of the larger retailers are still a little slow to catch up but the ammo case was full at the Pace WM this morning. 9mm is as cheap as I've seen it (even compared to dealer cost) in a long time and there were several flavors of .22LR. I did think it was funny that the Fed automatch was cheaper than the winchester 333 box buy a few bucks.
    Walmart in Crestview had no. 22 in stock, but had a ton of 9mm. Almost not worth the trouble to load my ownn now. Only about $. 03/rd difference.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Fairhope WM sucks when it comes to ammo - you would think it's still 2013. Daphne is a little better. Academy Sports in Foley has lots of ammo in lots of calibers.

Top Bottom