PENSACOLA Gun Show this weekend, NOV.4th & 5th At the Pensacola FG.

PENSACOLA Gun Show this weekend, Nov 4th & 5th
    At the Fairgrounds.

50 CAL
    Who went? Anything good or the same old stuff?

45 ACP
    I went but just looked around. Too much new stuff for my taste. I was looking for old surplus rifles and was disappointed in what I saw. Was much better at the Shriner's show a few months back. Didn't buy anything in that show either but I met a member on here for an awesome parking lot deal.
    Buy it cheap, stack it deep

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son."

I went. The show was about the same as always. I wore my GCGF T-shirt but no one commented on it. Didn't see any others either. I did handle (fondle) a new Glock G19 Gen 5. Meh, I'll keep my Gen 3 that has never failed through thousands of rounds of practice. Other than that, just an ordinary gun show at the fairgrounds. I sure don't like that $8.00 to get in though.
    Pensacola native.
    NRA Patron member
    U.S. Air Force Reserves (back in the day lol)

50 CAL
    Good show, though not as many vendor's as usual. I got a good deal on a Beretta 84BB. I have been looking to add one to my collection for a while but the prices were always stupid high. The one that I bought was a Israeli trade in imported by CDI. Lots of cosmetic wear but mechanically clean and sound. It will be added to my carry gun rotation.

45 ACP
    I went... it was much better than the ones in Santa Rosa but 95% of the AKs were IO/RAS47s with the sellers insisting they are great AKs (lol). I think I missed out by going on Sunday though. I had several venders tell me that they had more of xxx but sold out already (I went on opening of Sunday).

I did end up getting an eastern European 40 round AK mag and a pretty decent 36" tactical bag so it wasn't a complete waste. But yeah, there was a lot more of the NIB mass produced guns than any sort of military surplus or other neat things.

I was hoping I'd get super lucky and find a VEPR or Arsenal but thankfully I didn't so my cc isn't maxed out :P
    Last edited by Cstokes91; 11-06-2017 at 09:26 PM.

50 CAL
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanner50 View Post
    I went. The show was about the same as always. I wore my GCGF T-shirt but no one commented on it. Didn't see any others either. I did handle (fondle) a new Glock G19 Gen 5. Meh, I'll keep my Gen 3 that has never failed through thousands of rounds of practice. Other than that, just an ordinary gun show at the fairgrounds. I sure don't like that $8.00 to get in though.
    $8 ?? Wasn't it $7 last time ? (and I was griping about that)
    Was the guy with the great S&W display there ?
    I say display because he will never sell any at those prices. I just assume he's a traveling museum.

45 ACP
    Lots of vendors are just showing off their collection, they price their guns high enough that most people won't buy them. And if someone does pay that much then they can shop around replace it with money left over. I've seen the same guns for years on end but I still go ever once in while. You just might get lucky and catch a guy in the parking lot that came to sell some guns. I had that happen in Dothan a while back , I picked up 2 Sakos and a model 37 Ithaca 20 gauge.
    Never argue with a Internet idiot, he will just pull you down to his level and beat you with his expertise.

22LR
    Yes the S&W guy was there, if I remember correctly he was set up over on the right across form the SF guy from Crestview (who is always very nice and I try to speak with him whenever I see him to ask how things are going). I totally agree with you his older Smith's (revolvers) are damn fine but so are his prices lol. I am fond of the Georgia Arms ammo and so bought me some but that was it. Was there Sat with my wife and kids.