• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item Bulgarian Circle 10 AK74 complete Parts kit. Includes chrome lined barrel already headspaced to bolt and trunnion. Complete kit. All you need is a receiver and rivet kit and you have yourself a Circle 10 ugarian Ak 74. Again has everything from 74 muzzle break to cleaning rod to FCG pin plate.

Location Crestview

Contact Info PM

Price $500 firm

Item Description losing interest in this project and need to free up money for a different one. Complete to include cut headspaced chrome lined barrel. Awesome parts kit. Pricy I know but show me a Bulgy parts kit as co plate and numbers matching as mine with headspaced barrel. Prolly not gonna find one so I am firm on the price, anything less I’ll just keep it put it on a receiver and sell it for twice as much.
    I do have a morrissey stampede receiver for extra if interested. Then all you need is 5e rivet kit and put the sucker together. You will have a great Circle 10 Bulgarian built on a respectable receiver worth more coin than you put in for sure.
    Can text pics to serious buyers. Again not flexible on the price sorry, I’m still half hearted on building it Which I may still do it this does not sell, but here isn’t your chance to get a Bulgy parts kit for a quality project

Getting the black rifle itch again.....may trade for AR15 rifles or carbines.

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump, if you have the means and knowledge to put this together this is a smoking deal.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Adding pics. Receiver is de milled. Parts kit you need a new receiver and rivet kit and know how to put an AK together and your set.

I have an extra morrissey ak74 receiver for extras if interested. (Not pictured)

Wear on the the kit is intentional distressed, not abuse. It was a Soviet afghan war clone

Attachments

• CADCB962-2280-4764-B469-B4C09B772074.jpg
      CADCB962-2280-4764-B469-B4C09B772074.jpg
      121.8 KB · Views: 67
    • 87DE7268-2889-46F6-8ACE-E1A57F93E581.jpg
      87DE7268-2889-46F6-8ACE-E1A57F93E581.jpg
      211.4 KB · Views: 67

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump, forgot I had this on here. Open to trades. Also have a bnib morrissey ak74 receiver to build this kit on. Only reason I’m letting it go and not building is cause I ended up with another 74 and am quickly losing interest in building this one. Open to offers and trades.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom