• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Asking for prayers for Javannah Gunn jr. The ER Doctor missed the flesh eating bacteria on his first trip to the ER because he had no open sores. Two days later when his wife took him back they had to life-flight him to a Trauma Center They have taken 90% of the muscle and tissue of his left leg, part of his abdomen and stomach
    The odds are stacked up against him but with Gods will all things are possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: He is a diabetic and this started with a pulled groin muscle and his family Doctor treated him first 10/23 and then the next evening it was an ER Dr. who saw him and said the all the pain he was in was from the pulled groin muscle. The following day he was delirious when he got back to the ER with a heart rate of almost 200/bpm.

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Prayers for the young mans recovery. God has the final say in all things on heaven and earth

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hevanly Father, we Pray for your devine love and healing upon Javannah Gunn Jr. Give him and his Family the strength to overcome this illnesses. AMEN.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Lord I pray you lay your hand on this man, and drive the sickness and bacteria back to hell, to torment some demon.

Attacks come to all of us, in different ways, and on different people around us. I pray the Lord's protection on all
    of my brothers and sisters on this forum.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Joining you in prayer MarkS

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Father in heaven I come together in union of prayers for Javannah Gunn and his family, Father we ask you open the minds of the Drs to locate the right antibiotics to heal the young mans worldly body, But we also ask Father look down with compassion let children of Christ come together sharing love and strength thru faith in you, working your ways and sharing good spirts in this great time of worldly test. And bring them all close together. I pray this to you Father in heaven in your sons name our Lord an Savior Jesus Christ , Amen

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The wife an I had to come home Sunday to get our 2 grandsons. We hated having to leave but that's life,our 2 grandsons are our responsibilities and we had to get back to care for them. Waiting to hear if they have taken his left leg and put him on a ventilator today. If he was strong enough that was the Dr.s plan. Thanking the LORD for everyday he's still alive. He just turned 53 back in July
    THANKS For All The Prayers

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    He’s still hanging in there, his body is fighting and the Doctors aren’t giving up on him. He had a couple of bad days and they had his wife sign a DNR because he wasn’t on deaths door he was almost through it. The Good Lord pulled him back to the land of the living

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Back in Bradenton,Florida so the wife can seem her brother. The Doctor’s aren’t giving up but they say he’s only got a 10% chance. That’s a little better than the 5% they gave him a few days ago but he’s got a long way to go
    2 weeks ago I didn’t think he would last a week but he showed some improvement and then his liver shut down along with his kidneys.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Top Bottom