HD Tactical

What's everyone thoughts on Nov 4th antifa attacks?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't forget to load up on your boutique antifi gear at Barney's in New York before taking to the streets to protest capitalism! Lord have mercy the irony of this. A $375 dollar coat scribbled up with anarchist slogans that's worth maybe $30 bucks tops....Who Knew?

Wheels are turning. I may just have to figure out a way to make a fortune off these lunatics while 8 years of Trump has them foaming at the mouth and weak for financial exploitation. The true hardcore meat eating capitalist have already made a fortune off the political passions and fears of the right in their last 8 years of ODS. No doubt they are poised to take advantage of those afflicted with TDS as well. Missed out on the exploitation of ODS and need to get myself into the game for turning TDS into a financial windfall.

DNrLXsYUQAAxXqe.jpg-large.jpg

Attachments

• DNrLXsYUQAAxXqe.jpg-large.jpg
      DNrLXsYUQAAxXqe.jpg-large.jpg
      137.2 KB · Views: 301

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't forget to load up on your boutique antifi gear at Barney's in New York before taking to the streets to protest capitalism! Lord have mercy the irony of this. A $375 dollar coat scribbled up with anarchist slogans that's worth maybe $30 bucks tops....Who Knew?

Wheels are turning. I may just have to figure out a way to make a fortune off these lunatics while 8 years of Trump has them foaming at the mouth and weak for financial exploitation. The true hardcore meat eating capitalist have already made a fortune off the political passions and fears of the right in their last 8 years of ODS. No doubt they are poised to take advantage of those afflicted with TDS as well. Missed out on the exploitation of ODS and need to get myself into the game for turning TDS into a financial windfall.

View attachment 58280

Well....After living almost 67 years...I have finally come to the understanding of where the expression " Shit For Brains " comes from.....Antifa has managed to explain it !!!

Mystery Solved.....Thanks Fletch

Last edited:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    well I have made it 74yrs +,and I remember shit for brains during the Nam when we had recuits going for firearms training and shooting them selfs in the foot.Then we had Hanoi jane spouting her crap also,talk shit for brains.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

View attachment 58280

that is just plain wrong...disgusting. barneys need to have their windows broken by these thugs...

Lord, please keep these dipshidiots from coming here...I don't want to go to jail

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    tacticalsht-1509819488514.jpg

Attachments

• tacticalsht-1509819488514.jpg
      tacticalsht-1509819488514.jpg
      199.8 KB · Views: 192

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Went to all the trouble of making sure the 9 mm’s and the 44’s were well oiled then made sure the SKS’s 30/30’s 30/06’s and 308’s were ready plus the AR 15’s
    Then no rioters showed up but that was what I anticipated all along
    Now I have to clean and oil the rest of my slingshots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    dysfunctionalveterans-1510063742308.jpg

Attachments

• dysfunctionalveterans-1510063742308.jpg
      dysfunctionalveterans-1510063742308.jpg
      84.3 KB · Views: 222

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It wasn't just a November 4th thing. It's supposed to be the start of whatever conflict they want to have.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom