• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Ok guys there is a new IDPA Club in town to add to your choices for the shooting sports! Myself along with John Hilterman and Russ Schreiner are going to hold indoor matches once a month on the first Tuesday of every month starting on Tuesday Novemember 7th. There will be 4 stages per match that will challenge you in a way only an indoor range can. So, get your weekend fix at ERGC and your week day fix with DZIDPA (Down Zero IDPA). Please see details below.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Were just starting out so there will be no practascore. Sign up will be done the night of the match and we will be using paper scoring until we can build a regular group of shooters to warrant the investment of nooks.

Down Zero IDPA Club

Shooting out of:
    Oak Ridge Indoor Shooting Range
    1889 Cowen Rd.
    Gulf Breeze Fl, 32563

Matches: 1st Tuesday evening of every month
    (1st match November 7th)
    To be put on a match notification email list, Email the primary contact below.
    Time: Set up will began at 6:15, Safety Briefing at 6:45pm, Hammer down at 7:00pm

Cost: $20

For IDPA club and match information:
    Call or email:
    Primary: Mike Osban – (850)525-8618, mikeosban@yahoo.com
    John Hilterman – (405)826-1725, john.hilterman@yahoo.com
    Russ Schreiner – (850)696-9010, gb_silversurfer@yahoo.com

NadaBigDeal

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok guys there is a new IDPA Club in town to add to your choices for the shooting sports! Myself along with John Hilterman and Russ Schreiner are going to hold indoor matches once a month on the first Tuesday of every month starting on Tuesday Novemember 7th. There will be 4 stages per match that will challenge you in a way only an indoor range can. So, get your weekend fix at ERGC and your week day fix with DZIDPA (Down Zero IDPA). Please see details below.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Were just starting out so there will be no practascore. Sign up will be done the night of the match and we will be using paper scoring until we can build a regular group of shooters to warrant the investment of nooks.

Down Zero IDPA Club

Shooting out of:
    Oak Ridge Indoor Shooting Range
    1889 Cowen Rd.
    Gulf Breeze Fl, 32563

Matches: 1st Tuesday evening of every month
    (1st match November 7th)
    To be put on a match notification email list, Email the primary contact below.
    Time: Set up will began at 6:15, Safety Briefing at 6:45pm, Hammer down at 7:00pm

Cost: $20

For IDPA club and match information:
    Call or email:
    Primary: Mike Osban – (850)525-8618, mikeosban@yahoo.com
    John Hilterman – (405)826-1725, john.hilterman@yahoo.com
    Russ Schreiner – (850)696-9010, gb_silversurfer@yahoo.com
    Thanks for the heads up, but for me, that's twice the cost of a match at ERGC and about 4-times the drive (I live pretty close). Not to mention that might be tough to pull for me on a "school night".

This will be great for folks who live down on that area. Thanks for sharing the info, sir!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Ok everyone, I've gotten some great response for the first DZIDPA (Down Zero IDPA) match on Tuesday! Stages are completed and everything is ready to go! If you didn't sign up on Practiscore no worries, come on out and we will sign you up Tuesday night! If you signed up or asked to be on my email list the Stages for Tuesday will be in your mail box shortly!!

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Great, the only two clubs to which I belong now hold their monthly meetings on the first Tuesday of each month and you guys doing the same. I'm already skipping one club meeting to make the other every other month. Guess I can play hooky one more time. Just don't tell anyone.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lot of JEDI on the squad lists......this is going to be fun!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How did it go??? Sorry that I could not attend, I had to do a presentation and ERGC monthly meeting.

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Well, the first DZIDPA Indoor match in in the books! We had a GREAT turn out and I would like to thank all those who came and shot the match. Everything went safely and smooth and everyone seemed to have a great time. We Learned a few things we are going to do different for the next match to speed it up but over all I am very pleased on how it went and how it was received. Looking forward to the next match in December!

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mike O did and excellent job getting this match organized and all the stages designed. Thanks to everyone for pitching in to make this happen. I shot CCP this match. My first time competing with my carry gun. I learned if I am going to carry it, I really better start practicing with it.

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Scores have been emailed out this morning to everyone on the DZIDPA mailing list. Sorry but I can not post a link here as we are no scoring on Practiscore YET!

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell, I'll gladly take a 3rd after not shooting in a million decades! Still a little rusty...but I can still move!

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Next match is Dec 5th.
    I'll try to make it and play PCC.

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    He'll win, MP5 reloads are a pain, and I am NOT about to drop those mags on concrete. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom