JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item Norinco NHM 91 and S&W M&P9 M2.0 TS

Location South Pensacola near the backgate of the NAS

Contact Info PM with cell # and I can text pics

Price NHM 91 $750, S&W M&P $425

Item Description Norinco NHM 91 with original thumbhole stock/furniture. Imported by CSI Ontario, CA. Will come with an M4 style ATI telescoping/sidefolding stock and quad rail with a cheap scope. Has some flecks of surface rust on the receiver/dust cover. Appears to be all matching. I traded for the rifle being told it was an MAK 90 and haven't fired it. My understanding is that these are similar to an RPK but have a 20" chrome lined barrel instead of 23". Thicker profile barrel and receiver. No bipod or bayonet lug. Barrel is threaded with a muzzle nut in place.

S&W M&P9 2.0 with thumb safety. Has the box and everything from the factory with it. A couple trips to the range with it and never holstered. It's the full size 4.25" model and is black. I hate thumb safety's which is why I can't like this particular model. Otherwise I really like the gun. Had 2 other M&P's prior and other than the Performance Center CORE, this was my favorite. I'll admit I'm intrigued about the new Compact M2.0 since I love the size of the G19.

Looking to replace these with something different so cash or trade will work. I'm pretty particular with what I want to replace them with. I primarily like AK's and original configuration military surplus rifles. Nothing sporterized or rebarreled in a different caliber. Only AR variant I'm interested in would be a Colt SP1 rifle or HBAR. No carbines. No 40's, shotguns or hunting rifles. Willing to drive to meet within reason. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. I try to be as upfront about what I list as I can.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Just a thought...you can order frame plugs from S&W to use if you'd like to remove the thumb safety. They shipped em free to me a few months ago.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That was the route I was going to go along with upgrading the sights and doing an Apex trigger but I really want more AK's or other rifles in the safe. I have a LOT of pistols already that I don't shoot so I figured I would thin the herd a bit. I'm trying to convince myself to sell one of my Five-seveN's as well. Don't need to get rid of anything but I've been bit by the AK bug pretty badly. I have some high end Arsenal's already and a beater Romanian but now I kinda want to fill in the gaps of other variants of the AK. Would love a Maadi, OPAP, VEPR, SAIGA, SA85M among a few others. Valmet and Galil are on the wish list but they're beyond my budget ATM. Had an opportunity for a Valmet a year ago or so but bought an FS2000 instead. Still unsure if I made a good decision on that or not... Kinda think I went wrong but hindsight is 20/20.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I agree with you on the hindsight of some trades in the past. GLWS

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll add that milled AK's are especially interesting to me. I have an SA93, SAM7SF and SAM5 Arsenal's already. A SAM7 or milled MAK90 is of interest. I don't have an AK74 yet so if you have an Arsenal or other quality 74 I may be interested.

I like military surplus too. Looking for M1 carbine or possibly another Garand. Hakim, Rasheed, Ljungman, MAS 49/56, FN 49, SKS's, SVT40, VZ52/57, Norinco M14, etc. I like bolt guns too. Arisaka's, Mauser's, 1903, 03A3, 1917, Enfields, Mosins other than 91/30, etc. No sporters please!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom