• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Hey guys, wanting to see what kind of interest there is for a monthly indoor range IDPA match. I have been talking with Oak Ridge Indoor Range out Hwy 98 in Gulf Breeze and they are interested in hosting a match the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 7 to 9 (time may change). It would be a 4 stage match with a fee of $15 to $20 (TBD). Please let me know if you would be interested in attending so I can judge if this would be worth moving forward on.

Thanks!

morrownet

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Had a trial run last night at Oak Ridge. Set up one 18 round stage and it went great. It's a whole different feel running a stage indoor. I think it will be alot of fun and will add a different level of challenge. Thanks for the interest for those that have chimed in. Anyone else?

Fishin Ski

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am interested as well. Sometimes weekends are tough for me to shoot, and a weeknight match would be a great opportunity.

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    I am interested as well. Sometimes weekends are tough for me to shoot, and a weeknight match would be a great opportunity.

That was my thought when getting this together is that there are alot of people who can't make a weekend match but after work would be alot easier.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    That was my thought when getting this together is that there are alot of people who can't make a weekend match but after work would be alot easier.
    ad4d387509c9187544ba51f952ba0774.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Don't forget to bring foamies with your regular muffs, cuz it gets a little lowd in dare when shootin' them guns in da house !! And Momma ain't gonna be there to tell you to go outside. Bring your "tactical" flashlights too in case them "lowlights" show up.

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Ok guys from the responses I've received via this thread and the emails I have received, I am moving forward with setting up an IDPA Club at Oak Ridge Indoor Range in Gulf Breeze! I will send out an email to all those that emailed me showing their interest and will post the first match details on the forum by tomorrow! I can let you know that the first match will be Nov 7th and every 1st Tuesday of the month after that. Be looking for official details this shortly!!

Top Bottom