• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So they have guns.

What are those guns? How many are adequate for fighting a tyrannical government? Anyone have an AR? AK? Semi-auto pistols? If all they have is a bunch of single shot 20 gauge shotguns and a few bolt action rifles, then I'm not impressed.

And what happens when someone breaks into your house and you shoot them? Do they get charged for defending their home?

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So they have guns.

What are those guns? How many are adequate for fighting a tyrannical government? Anyone have an AR? AK? Semi-auto pistols? If all they have is a bunch of single shot 20 gauge shotguns and a few bolt action rifles, then I'm not impressed.

And what happens when someone breaks into your house and you shoot them? Do they get charged for defending their home?

Think it's less about the types (not an inconsequential factor) and more about the numbers. The left loves talking about the confiscation and all the good it did. That talking point is moot at this point.

For their Firearms laws; Looks like they've got multiple classes of firearms with mag limitations.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I "know" a few guys from Australia on another forum I belong to. Their weapons must be stored securely at home and they are subject to inspections to verify. They also have to apply for permission to buy a weapon before they can actually buy, and can then only buy what they were granted permission for; no changing your mind. Those are just a few. No, they don't like it, but it's better than being disarmed. I believe the UK and Canada have similar requirements. Makes me appreciate what we have.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I believe these states use Australia as a model when it fits their agenda.

Top Bottom