• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hey folks,

Sorry for the logistics problems and growing pains for the match at the new bays 6 & 7. Things should run more smoothly next time. Thanks to all those who stayed over and helped put away all the equipment. Picking up the spent casings went pretty well too even with the damp ground. Thanks to everyone who helped in that.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Make sure that if you plan to attend the next IDPA match that you don't come this Saturday Oct. 21, 2017, because our next scheduled match is Sat. Oct. 28. October is a month with a fifth Sunday and therefore the matches are separated by thirteen days and not six. What are your thoughts on the next match being just a pistol match vs. a two gun match on Sat. Oct. 22, 2017? Let me know.

Hopefully we will have some benches and more tables available for our equipment and your seating, so please bring your chairs just in case.

The link to the scores is: https://practiscore.com/results/new/45276. The stages were probably too long. If you have any stage designs you would like to share, feel free to send them to me at this email address. I will also have the hotspot issue resolved by the next match as well so we can all use the nooks.

Thanks for your help and support,

Mike Robinette

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    2 gun, twice the fun ! once again I have an extra rifle for anyone who would like to shoot .

BIG B

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Are mag carriers needed for the rifle portion? Are there mandatory mag changes?

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Big B, yes and yes We typically limit the first rifle mag to 10 rounds and let you load to full capacity on the second mag. If you don't have a mag holder, I am sure someone can lend you one

BIG B

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Big B, yes and yes We typically limit the first rifle mag to 10 rounds and let you load to full capacity on the second mag. If you don't have a mag holder, I am sure someone can lend you one

Gonna see if I can find anything local. Need mag carriers for my pistol and for my rifle. So is the next match this coming Saturday the 21st?

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mr. Smooth........

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gonna see if I can find anything local. Need mag carriers for my pistol and for my rifle. So is the next match this coming Saturday the 21st?
    October 28th. We all have extra. Just post what mag holders you need

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

NadaBigDeal

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When will the pre-registration for the 28th be available? I've only shot 2 or 3 matches, so I'm still learning how things work. Thanks for always being so helpful!

BIG B

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Couple regular shooters also make pretty sweet kydex that’s usually better and cheaper than what you can buy locally or online. Paging Charles...

Would like a nice OWB for my Sig P226. Would gladly pay for a couple of mag carriers for my pistol and AR.

Top Bottom