• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Personally I think it's a little steep for a 1-shot pea-shooter, but if you're in the James Bond market, you gotta see this one.

http://www.guns.com/2017/08/02/trailblazer-firearms-introduces-folding-lifecard-22-single-shot-pistol-photos/

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    UR right, typo. I fixed it. Not sure, but from research, it should last. Just wonder how many can slip by the metal detectors, or thru the x-ray machines, especially if you can break it down in 2 separate pieces? Most probably would over-look it being folded closed, not knowing what it is.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You may be suprised at the desimination of disguised weapons and hidden compartment item information that flows through Fed, State, LE/Corrections. The small crucifix knife is one example. The folding style is easy to spot but the integral sheath body style is hard to spot.

The Ideal Conceal handgun which roughly resembles a cell phone when folded fires two shots of .380ACP.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Same with that inkpen knife. I got one somewhere, same size as regular pen, looks the same and writes, except it has a serrated blade in it. Even got a lipstick case knife, might of gave it to the ex gal friend? Also have the (some kinda) plastic knife with sheath. It's sharp, full sized, and wears around your neck. Metal detector safe and just as dangerous as a steel bladed knife. But this pistol here, I'm sure could pass thru a metal detector as jewelry or what not. Even the xray machine. I'd get one, but it's pricey right now.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The X-Ray screening devices are very different from those used in the medical field. Using both low and high energy X-Ray it does pick up metal just as it picks up other materials by their density, wave reflectivity and shape. The image can also be viewed in diffrent spectrums, which appear as different color screens or different color items within the image. Just as the device can scan through the suitcase, it scans through the contents too: showing voids, seams and outlines. Device operators must be properly trained and pay close attention or crap will get by. There are fixed, portable, mega units that can scan a truck or ISO container and vehicle mounted side scan too.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The X-Ray screening devices are very different from those used in the medical field. Using both low and high energy X-Ray it does pick up metal just as it picks up other materials by their density, wave reflectivity and shape. The image can also be viewed in diffrent spectrums, which appear as different color screens or different color items within the image. Just as the device can scan through the suitcase, it scans through the contents too: showing voids, seams and outlines. Device operators must be properly trained and pay close attention or crap will get by. There are fixed, portable, mega units that can scan a truck or ISO container and vehicle mounted side scan too.

You're right about the xray, but we're talking human error. Since it is new in the market, they could most likely be easily overlooked not being the typical firearm shape, hence CreditCard, square and small. The size when folded is 3.375"L x 2.125"H x .05"W
    And I know my knife pen would pass thru xray w/o the blade being seen on xray. Only way would be to physically pull the cap off.
    I still want one tho, but not until they come back to earth to about $100.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A few images may help. These were probably done with a standard medical type X-Ray machine, year unknown. This level of technology isn't even close to whats been used by security in the 90s (my point of reference). Their have been vast improvements since then, they don't just peek! Lol

If we look at the images of the folding swiss knife, sure the knife is obvious. Now look close at where the various metal blades, tools and parts overlap. You see metal outlines viewed "through" other metal parts.

74053401.jpg
    74053343.jpg

Attachments

• 74053401.jpg
      74053401.jpg
      32.4 KB · Views: 44
    • 74053343.jpg
      74053343.jpg
      36.9 KB · Views: 45

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom