• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I just picked up a new Henry BigBoy in 41magnum. Looking for a scope that will fit the caliber. Not trying to over do it, shots will be within 150-200yards max. Rifle has a 20” bbl shoots great with iron sites however I do not as my eyes are not what the6 once were... lol! I like the trijicon accupoint, however I’m not against anything. Would prefer a 30mm tube.

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Check out the Vortex Crossfire II 2-7X32 optic. I have one on a Ruger M77/44 and absolutely love it. My shots are only around the 100-125 yard range though and it is only a 1" tube. It has a super long eye relief and super clear for the price. Plus, the unlimited no questions asked lifetime warranty is a huge plus. I have a Ruger 96/44 that I am thinking of putting another one of these scopes on too. Fits the caliber very well and is not crazy overkill. Price is very reasonable as well.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Check out the Vortex Crossfire II 2-7X32 optic. I have one on a Ruger M77/44 and absolutely love it. My shots are only around the 100-125 yard range though and it is only a 1" tube. It has a super long eye relief and super clear for the price. Plus, the unlimited no questions asked lifetime warranty is a huge plus. I have a Ruger 96/44 that I am thinking of putting another one of these scopes on too. Fits the caliber very well and is not crazy overkill. Price is very reasonable as well.

can't go wrong with a deal like that either

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Call me old school, but for a sub-300 yard gun I would recommend a fixed 6 power scope. Seriously, how many times do you actually change the magnification of a variable power scope?

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bushnell Elite Tactical 1-6.5X24. I have one in the first focal plane and works great as a hunting scope. Leave it at 1X with illumination on and the reticle doubles as a red dot. Dial in the magnification and use the reticle for hold offs at distance. Best of both worlds in a compact scope

Top Bottom