• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi gents,
    I know we all have different tastes but I like to receiver the email updates from Classic Firearms and they seem to have something for everyone right now.

James River Arms receiver built with Yugo RPK kit for $800. Damn fine price for a RPK clone, considering dudes are asking $700 plus for WASR AKs right now.

Arsenal Bulgarian Makarov pistols in like new condition for $275. IMO if you dont mind the extra weight, this pistol is my go to concealment piece. I have beat the ever loving crude out of mine and it never skipped a beat. God forbid I ever had to use it to defend myself, I am only out a sub $300 gun that I could replace easily.

Beretta PX4 Storm 45acp for $399

Beretta 92S 9mm police turn in for $299. This is very temping to me, and my Bday is coming up if anyone wants to be my best friend for life.

Beretta 85F .380 for $399. Not to bad for an all steel concealment piece.

Polish P64 in 9x18 Mak for $250.

Anyhow a lot of good deals I think from them. I know there are quite a few guys on here with FFLs and if you can match the price of the RPK or 92s, let me know and I might could keep my money local. Cheers fellas.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi gents,
    I know we all have different tastes but I like to receiver the email updates from Classic Firearms and they seem to have something for everyone right now.

James River Arms receiver built with Yugo RPK kit for $800. Damn fine price for a RPK clone, considering dudes are asking $700 plus for WASR AKs right now.

Arsenal Bulgarian Makarov pistols in like new condition for $275. IMO if you dont mind the extra weight, this pistol is my go to concealment piece. I have beat the ever loving crude out of mine and it never skipped a beat. God forbid I ever had to use it to defend myself, I am only out a sub $300 gun that I could replace easily.

Beretta PX4 Storm 45acp for $399

Beretta 92S 9mm police turn in for $299. This is very temping to me, and my Bday is coming up if anyone wants to be my best friend for life.

Beretta 85F .380 for $399. Not to bad for an all steel concealment piece.

Polish P64 in 9x18 Mak for $250.

Anyhow a lot of good deals I think from them. I know there are quite a few guys on here with FFLs and if you can match the price of the RPK or 92s, let me know and I might could keep my money local. Cheers fellas.
    I go to their site almost every day. They seem to have some real good deals. That 92S police turn in is VERY tempting.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They have a BCA complete upper in .223 wylde for freaking $199.00 It was just one year ago that I paid 299 for the same thing. What a difference a president makes.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah I think I may pick up another Makarov for 250. I can’t beleive how such an awesome gun is so cheap. 27 parts, built like a little tank, concealable, utterly reliable

Top Bottom