HD Tactical

man & woman, different? same? equal? or made to work together?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    over the years, I have noticed a change in the men portrayed on T V, in commercials, comedies, movies, and the news anchors...

the men they are putting on tv are smaller, with a "tennis" body, not a more "v" shaped body like a man used to have...

they are hairless, no chest hair anymore...
    they are portrayed as putz's, and the woman, or the black woman is the smart savvy one,
    the men with strong opinions, and conservative, i.e. (Tim Allen) are being replaced with wussy idiots..

bill o'reilly, was driven out by 10 year old allegations on the fox channel, now we have shepard smith...
    david muir on abc, and George stepalloverit are the replacements...

our late time shows have turned into a pathetic circle jerk of pundits...

kimmel, fallon, maher, noah trevor, O'Brien, ....what a bunch of putz's

when I was young, sean connery was the man...

now we have johnny depp as a replacement? what a joke

Have you watched 300 Spartans, yet?

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Transgender mixed martial arts (MMA) competitor Fallon Fox is facing new criticisms after breaking the eye socket of his last opponent.

On Saturday, Fox defeated Tamikka Brents by TKO at 2:17 of the first round of their match. In addition to the damaged orbital bone that required seven staples, Brents received a concussion. In a post-fight interview this week, shetold Whoa TV*that "I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life."

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because [he] was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”

His “grip was different,” she added. “I could usually move around in the clinch against...females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch.”

Fox's gender controversy is not new. In March 2013,*after a 39-second knockout victory, it was revealed that Fox had not told the MMA community about his sex-change operation, which took place in 2006. That bout was the fifth straight first-round victory for the then-37-year old Fox, including his three amateur bouts, and his second victory as a professional fighter.

A*video*of the Brents fight taken by a ringside fan shows Fox throwing several powerful knees to the face and torso of Brents at the start of the match, who pulled guard to protect herself. Soon, Brents turned her back to avoid damage, where she took approximately 45 seconds of elbow and fist strikes – many blocked by her hands and arms – before the referee stopped the fight."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...-female-opponent-concussion-breaks-her-eye-so

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Personally, I would only fight *her* with a gun: article-2291773-1892244B000005DC-548_634x882.jpg

Attachments

• article-2291773-1892244B000005DC-548_634x882.jpg
      article-2291773-1892244B000005DC-548_634x882.jpg
      70.4 KB · Views: 117

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Look at the hip structure and low body fat on the abdominal/hip/upper tigh area of *her* inspite of the huge beeasts.
    ( I meant to write "breasts" but my eyes are hurting )

Notice the difference on the hip structure of the real female: fallon-fox-tamikka-brents-fight-video.jpg

Attachments

• fallon-fox-tamikka-brents-fight-video.jpg
      fallon-fox-tamikka-brents-fight-video.jpg
      47.3 KB · Views: 111
    Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "Transgender mixed martial arts (MMA) competitor Fallon Fox is facing new criticisms after breaking the eye socket of his last opponent.

On Saturday, Fox defeated Tamikka Brents by TKO at 2:17 of the first round of their match. In addition to the damaged orbital bone that required seven staples, Brents received a concussion. In a post-fight interview this week, shetold Whoa TV*that "I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life."

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because [he] was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”

His “grip was different,” she added. “I could usually move around in the clinch against...females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch.”

Fox's gender controversy is not new. In March 2013,*after a 39-second knockout victory, it was revealed that Fox had not told the MMA community about his sex-change operation, which took place in 2006. That bout was the fifth straight first-round victory for the then-37-year old Fox, including his three amateur bouts, and his second victory as a professional fighter.

A*video*of the Brents fight taken by a ringside fan shows Fox throwing several powerful knees to the face and torso of Brents at the start of the match, who pulled guard to protect herself. Soon, Brents turned her back to avoid damage, where she took approximately 45 seconds of elbow and fist strikes – many blocked by her hands and arms – before the referee stopped the fight."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...-female-opponent-concussion-breaks-her-eye-so

just wrong. on every level, just plain wrong...

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    20 pull ups is kind of a false metric. 20 is the max score for the PFT while I was in(it has since changed, as I understand). If you can get 80% of the run time, pull ups and crunches one will get a first class.(women were allowed more time on runs and a flexed arm hang, idk how that's changed).
    However, I can assure you 20 pull ups is not an easy task, and takes far longer than a week to obtain. Perhaps amongst college football players, but for average American males we are talking about a work out routine that will focus on those muscle groups.

I'm not saying women can achieve the same level of strength or speed as a man, but i think they can get to a level that combat arms is an option. It won't take a week of training and preparation though.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    20 pull ups is kind of a false metric. 20 is the max score for the PFT while I was in(it has since changed, as I understand). If you can get 80% of the run time, pull ups and crunches one will get a first class.(women were allowed more time on runs and a flexed arm hang, idk how that's changed).
    However, I can assure you 20 pull ups is not an easy task, and takes far longer than a week to obtain. Perhaps amongst college football players, but for average American males we are talking about a work out routine that will focus on those muscle groups.

I'm not saying women can achieve the same level of strength or speed as a man, but i think they can get to a level that combat arms is an option. It won't take a week of training and preparation though.

I generally agree.
    I look at those MMA women and I can tell you I can't do that unless I had to defend my life.

Would you have no reservations with a woman in Infrantry, though?
    Doesn't the weight of the equipment becomes to much on an endurance trek and then the men have to carry thier stuff for them?

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    this is what happens to the men who still talk , think and act like men...and are conservative

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...hes-blacklisted-because-hes-conservative.html

I wonder how hard it would be for him to start his own conservative show.
    If these actor's values are so different, why would they even want to play a role that promotes this company culture ( Hollywood ).

If a certain enviroment is rejecting who you are, you can reject in return.

BamaFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Some women can carry it some can't! Some men can carry it some can't! Opinions very but I believe as my wife proves to me daily with the right mind set anyone can achieve whatever they so wish to.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That's the general idea of basic training and school of infantry. They slowly work up your endurance and strength to get you where you need too be. That's why universal standards would be important: we can't expect women to preform at level 10 if we only test them at level 8.

If a woman can't handle a endurance March, then they don't belong in an infantry unit. Same as the men.

I wouldn't use mma, especially a transsexual female fighter, as a basis for any opinion, other than society still loves too see people beat the shit out of each other.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some women can carry it some can't! Some men can carry it some can't! Opinions very but I believe as my wife proves to me daily with the right mind set anyone can achieve whatever they so wish to.

How does she do that, if you don't mind sharing, of course.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    thought provoking article

Feminization of America Is Bad for the World

Dennis Prager

{snip}
    When women get married, they are often influenced by their husbands with regard to political and moral issues, just as married men are influenced by their wives on a whole host of micro issues. As a result, married women are more likely than single women to prefer to fight villains than to befriend them.

Unfortunately, more and more American women are single.

Meanwhile American boys are increasingly raised by single women and taught almost only by female teachers. In addition, they are often taught to be ashamed of their masculine natures and to reject traditional masculine virtues.

As a result of the above two trends, the amount spent on national defense will continue to decline (while the amount spent on welfare will continue to increase), and America will confront the world’s evils less and less.

The consequences will be disastrous for millions of people around the globe. When America retreats from killing bad guys, bad guys kill more innocent people. We are witnessing this right now as a consequence of America abandoning Iraq and retreating from the world generally. Islamic State took over more and more territory as America abandoned those territories. Ironically, therefore, as American foreign policy becomes feminized, more Middle East females are raped. {snip}

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the old saying, women are from venus, men are from mars comes to mind

I agree, we are both ruled by hormones, which have strong influence on how we view and interact with others

men and women are different, studies done as young as 6 months to toddler age show when boys and girls are given toys to play with, of all kinds, the boys tend to pick the cars & other "boy", girls tend to pick the dolls and other "girl" toys..

many countries have both in the military, Israel comes to mind, no doubt a woman can pull a trigger as well as a man, but should they?

http://www.military.com/video/speci...pers/wwii-russian-female-snipers/663088355001

Man....Lidiya sure hated men ....But on a more positive note...Lidiya and her sniper partner Sasha have lived together in a Loving relationship since the War ended.....

Now you know the rest of the story....

Last edited:

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was trying to think of an example of a female with a brilliant mind.

Ayn Rand.

It's not often I see another Ayn Rand Fan....and no I don't follow all she believes in.....But the Lady does have a Brilliant Mind....And her interviews ....worth the time spent to stop and listen.

FountainHead
    Atlas Shrugged

Love the Lady
    Ayn Rand
    1905-1982

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was trying to think of an example of a female with a brilliant mind.

Ayn Rand.

It's not often I see another Ayn Rand Fan....and no I don't follow all she believes in.....But the Lady does have a Brilliant Mind....And her interviews ....worth the time spent to stop and listen.

FountainHead
    Atlas Shrugged

Love the Lady
    See quote below

Yep, like yourself, I don't subscribe to all her beliefs but her mind did express the now rare quality of clarity.

And yes, stellar quote! We are living at times now where dense thinking ( and/or thinking guided only by emotional attachments ) is going hand in hand with ignoring reality.

Attempting to remove the immediate consequences will not stop the long term ones.

What goes around will eventually come around.

Last edited:

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, like yourself, I don't subscribe to all her beliefs but her mind did express the now rare quality of clarity.

And yes, stellar quote! We are living at times now where dense thinking ( and/or thinking guided only by emotional attachments ) is going hand in hand with ignoring reality.

Attempting to remove the immediate consequences will not stop the long term ones.

What goes around will eventually come around.

I discovered Ayn Rand in the early 70's.....A lot of people I knew were reading her works....But...Very few people these days would ever take the time to read her books or watch her old Black & White interviews....The Fountainhead....Anthem....and especially Atlas Shrugged which is the size of Tolstoy's War and Peace.....People don't seem to have time to be bothered with such these days.....

Reality never goes away....But it's up to you to decide whether to accept it... or the consequences.

Sorry.....Now back to your regularly scheduled program on trying to figure out the difference between " Women and Men "......

Last edited:
    Top Bottom