• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IMG_9494.JPG For anyone who feels the need to give up your guns for free for the sake of cleansing your conscience, doing it for the children, saving just one life, and all that horse crap...er, I mean, good stuff, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll be more than happy to assist you in ridding yourselves of them. Rejoice as you smugly, I mean, victoriously, count all the "likes" on your facebook post which shows how you've gotten some poor shmuck like me to take all of these evil, scary objects away from you. Most gun buyers/traders are always looking for a "win" whenever they make a transaction; just think, you'll be able to celebrate the ultimate win by simply giving up your guns! And since you'd be giving them to me for free, I'll be happy to pay you a few bucks for gas/travel expenses. It's always tough to pay more than you expect for something, but for you I'll gladly take the hit. :)

Make: All
    Model: All
    Caliber: All

Must be a Florida resident with valid ID. Bill of sale will be done. Contact me via pm here.

:):):)

Attachments

• IMG_9494.JPG
      IMG_9494.JPG
      46.4 KB · Views: 406
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I gave up one of my ARs the other day to a buddy of mine for some of his hard-earned cash. :smile: I will never give up any firearms I own and I will not sell them for pennies on the dollar. I have way too much pride in having them.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What makes you think they would ever give up there's? That's only for the rest of us...

Assnaught Gifford was seen buying a AR months after his wife was shot. When it hit the press, he turned it into LE saying it was just a test to see how easy it was to get a Assualt Rifle. He says he has other guns.

Fienstein had a CWP but when that became public knowledge contrasting with her hard anti gun positions: she said she got rid of it but didnt say how. She probably still has it and if it became public she would publicly get rid of it this time.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    View attachment 57525 For anyone who feels the need to give up your guns for free for the sake of cleansing your conscience, doing it for the children, saving just one life, and all that horse crap...er, I mean, good stuff, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll be more than happy to assist you in ridding yourselves of them. Rejoice as you smugly, I mean, victoriously, count all the "likes" on your facebook post which shows how you've gotten some poor shmuck like me to take all of these evil, scary objects away from you. Most gun buyers/traders are always looking for a "win" whenever they make a transaction; just think, you'll be able to celebrate the ultimate win by simply giving up your guns! And since you'd be giving them to me for free, I'll be happy to pay you a few bucks for gas/travel expenses. It's always tough to pay more than you expect for something, but for you I'll gladly take the hit. :)

Make: All
    Model: All
    Caliber: All

Must be a Florida resident with valid ID. Bill of sale will be done. Contact me via pm here.

:):):)

Is this a joke, or what? You Could have posted this without using "The Mandalay Bay Shooting" as your inspiration for such an inconsiderate post. I personally take your post as being very insulting and demeaning to the victims and their families. If it's a joke, you have very poor taste. The forum clown I guess.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    That Ass Clown gave up a 22 and some stupid Taurus. What a hero!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    That Ass Clown gave up a 22 and some stupid Taurus. What a hero!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What a boob. The look on the cops face. "My son's getting a decent rifle now."

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bet his pinko commie hillary-loving wife made him do it. Listening to her bitch about it, he probably drank for a whole day, comtemplated drinking drano and just gave in to make it stop. Of course I have no personal experience of any kind of similar situation to base my opinion on....:drama:

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Attachments

• Idiot.jpg
      Idiot.jpg
      99.7 KB · Views: 211

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Look at me mum Im on the interwebs!! Gawd that article is one big miserable fargin fail. Go back to Great Britain ya pickle smoocher, we already have enough fags here.

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wait. Am I still allowed to say fags? Is that PC or are they called something else now?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Of course the ABC Affiliate called it a machine gun according to their left wing gun grabbing bias its a evil black gun.
    I guess his British Subject mentality surpressed his American Freedoms. I encourage him to go back to England for total gun control.
    If he doesn't trust himself with firearms and he said he enjoyed posing like Rambo with his guns in the mirror! Its probably a good thing he does not have them anymore. The death threats he says he is getting are unfortunate now that he is disarmed. He did buy a bat (American not Criket) for self defense.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Of course the ABC Affiliate called it a machine gun according to their left wing gun grabbing bias its a evil black gun.
    I guess his British Subject mentality surpressed his American Freedoms. I encourage him to go back to England for total gun control.
    If he doesn't trust himself with firearms and he said he enjoyed posing like Rambo with his guns in the mirror! Its probably a good thing he does not have them anymore. The death threats he says he is getting are unfortunate now that he is disarmed. He did buy a bat (American not Criket) for self defense.

There is no such thing as a deadly weapon, there are only deadly people.

he is an idiot.....probably henpecked by his wife to do it....evil guns were plotting to ambush him, good thing
    he got rid of them...

the bat is secretly planning an assault on him in his sleep....the frying pans are in on it too....

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No wonder English women are so attracted to American men.--------

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I had a "spirited" discussion with a guy at Waffel House one day last week. We were discussing the goods and bads of gun control.
    I finally grew tired of trying to reason with the asshole so I posed this question to him - - -> "If I picked up this ketchup bottle and smashed you in the face with it,would it be the ketchup bottles fault,or my fault. If you determined it to be the ketchup bottles fault,would you attempt to do away with,or severely limit the number of ketchup bottles ??"
    He just gave me a stoopid look and walked out. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom