• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I expect the guys at Slide Fire are running three shifts 24/7 right now -- cranking out as many units as they can. Feinstein and the other Democrats are targeting bump fire devices and trigger cranks for ban legislation. Quite honestly, I'm surprised that they aren't pursuing the Surefire 60 and 100 round magazines too, since the suspected shooter used them as well.

A quick look at gunbroker shows the $100 Slide Fire units now being bid up to $350+ -- of course for a piece of plastic... Get them while you can!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Anyone remember the "BMF Activator" ?? Still got mine. --- SAWMAN

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Still don't want one ,I can't keep ammo in what I have. Just my 5 cents jj

Where you been Bill Have found you new friend that don't cost as much.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Exactly the way I feel. I wanted to get a binary trigger, but they're high $$, and if that's not bad enough, burning ammo would be costlier, at least to me.
    But the Cool-factor would be great. :p

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I'm still in AK - but I will be back the last week of December to pick up Mom and take her down to Orlando for Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    An acquaintance on a private list I'm on reports, "I did sell all of the slide fire stocks in my inventory." Gave a class to my wife on bump firing so she can better understand what the news media is harping about...she now knows more than some/most news media people. Told her some folks can bump fire with ease and with some folks it just never "clicks" no matter what device they have. Also you can bump fire without a slide fire.

Quick, Y'all better get Fostech Echo Gen II triggers.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They would have to change the definition to meet select fire to mate up with the 1934 NFA. I doubt they'll do that. Trump could do like Bush Sr when he made the Street Sweeper a destructive device through an executive action - but he would risk pissing off his base. The Dems don't have the votes to pass legislation, so I doubt they could get anything passed. I'd be willing to give up bump fire if they would take the suppressors out of the NFA. Bump fire is a waste of ammo to me. This guy unleashed a ton of ammo to kill 59. We don't know how many of the 500 injured too direct hits or were injured by debris, fragments, being trampled, falling down, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    All the ATF has to do is write whatever they call it and take away their OK to use making it basically illegal to use like they did the sig brace right?

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Quick, Y'all better get Fostech Echo Gen II triggers.
    Yep, I just Google it because I didn't know what they were.

"Note - As of Oct 4th 2017 - Due to the extremely high demand for this item any orders taken on Echo Trigger System after Oct 4th 2017 can expect to have a delayed shipping time of 10 to 14 days. If the demand continues at the current pace and this delay gets extended further we will update this notice."

https://www.classicfirearms.com/fostech-echo-trigger

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If bannning bumpfire stocks pacifies the anti gun crowd fine. It's a novelty item to most anyway. I doubt anyone that trains seriously uses one in their training.

It's for folks that want to know what a full auto could feel like. IMO the piece of fun plastic isn't worth it. But if it shuts up the liberals then fine. Now if they were starting the whole let's ban AR15s and high cap mags then that's another story. I am a military style firearms enthusiast and should have the freedom to own whatever semi auto legal example I'd like.

I didn't spend over a decade using the finest small arms my country offers against the enemies of my country tour after tour so some politicians that never served can dictate what I should own. I'm responsible enough to carry the newest machine gun into combat but can't be trusted at home to go plink at my range and relax? This is my hobby. I enjoy the historical value and engineering genius that goes into all these different designs.

Much like car guys. Their hobby you could argue is one of the deadliest and there is no need for a car with 900hp. But the point is how much fun it is and the challenge to get it to 910hp.

Freedom should not be subjective, and should not be decided by those very few that are very removed from their constituents.

Top Bottom