• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Many years ago I worked with a crusty old guy that carried a BAR in Korea. He told me that from the shoulder your accuracy was almost non existant. From the hip was a little better with expierance. From under the armpit was the best. In fact,he told be that some soldiers took the sights off to save some weight. (I definately can relate to that.)
    I'm sure the Slidefire stocks sold well because of the "WOW factor" which is fine and most likely made some American money which hopefully he paid a bunch of tax on. --- SAWMAN

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone is still looking for a slide fire stock and would like a regular price check out http://shop.tacticalshit.com He ordered a couple pallets worth of them and isn't gouging people on pricing. Not sure if it'll work but if you use igshithead as a coupon code, I think it will save you 10% or maybe free shipping. He advertises a lot on different websites. Pretty sure he's a Veteran too.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone is still looking for a slide fire stock and would like a regular price check out http://shop.tacticalshit.com He ordered a couple pallets worth of them and isn't gouging people on pricing. Not sure if it'll work but if you use igshithead as a coupon code, I think it will save you 10% or maybe free shipping. He advertises a lot on different websites. Pretty sure he's a Veteran too.

I don't see them on the site?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump/slide fire stock bans are already moving rapidly through several State Governments with Governors salivating as they wait to get them for signature. As predicted, the gun grabbing politicians have added items other then the stocks. They will try and shame none supporters with accusations of blood on their hands and if it just save one child, its worth it, blah, blah, blah...... Throw the BFS under the bus and see what the bus brings to your door!

http://www.guns.com/2017/10/10/prop...tts-bump-stock-law-also-includes-weapon-bans/

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bet the Florida legislature makes more progress banning bump stocks than they ever did on any of the pro-gun bills that have been introduced over the last three years.

In case y'all forgot, the Republican-led Florida legislature made zero progress advancing those pro-gun bills, in fact it was the republicans who killed them all.

If we want to advance/protect our ability to exercise our natural right to firearm ownership and usage, then we have to do it at the state level first. I don't see it happening in Florida though. The last three years the republicans have killed the pro-gun bills in committee and there was no outcry from Floridians. South Florida is liberal, central Florida rides the fence and the Panhandle is not conservative at all. So I don't see it happening. What we have now is probably the best we will ever get.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom