• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi all,
    So its time to change the clutch out in my Jeep. i would like the throw out bearing replaced as well. Usually this would be a job I would do on my own but unfortunately a recent injury makes this a bit too work for me.

2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
    6 Speed standard tranny
    4.0 inline 6.

I am in Crestview and have yet to use any local auto shops. I have had some of the best experiences with shade tree mechanics when they know what they are doing. The vehicle still runs but it is slipping in all gears and has the nasty throw out bearing noise. I'm not a mechanical dummy so if you are looking just to rip someone off please do not respond. I would prefer a real mechanic that wants to make some cash on the side. I know the going rate for a job like this and will provide the replacement performance kit and bearing. If you are not a real mechanic but a good shade tree I am ok with that as well as long as you are good and take pride in your work.

I am hoping to find a go to mechanic that is honest and I can trust with future work of which I have more of if this is done right. Please Please Please if you do not know what you are doing do not respond. I know my Jeep inside and out and will know the ol dumb games some people try to play. I value honesty and pride in work above all. So really looking to find my "guy" so to speak. Vehicle is still drive able so I can drop it off at your house or shop, worse comes to worse I can tow it no prob.

Hope to find a great mechanic out there. Thanks all. God bless.

Cynical

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Talk to Kenny Born, just west of tractor supply where all the uhaul trucks are. He's as honest as they come and if he can't do it, he can tell you who will.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom