• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    this is a copy from dan. this is a great match , prize table is amazing. you have about a 1 in 10 chance to win a gun. much less other prizes. food shirts and beer, provided. if you have never shot one of dans matches, his stage designs are great. come on lets have a ...blast

Dan Mitchell

3 hrs ·

Well... Here we are a little over a week from the match and I only have 34 paid shooters signed up. I have more sponsors than last year (lots of great prizes), I have 10 great stages, food and beer, all for $75. I don't know what's going on??? I will have the match but if it doesn't fill up, I may not do it again next year, so come on guys, let's fill this match.

--
    Thank you!
    Dan Mitchell
    Dothan Gun Club

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Here is more info:

Hi all. Just a quick reminder, the second annual Endless Summer Blast will be held at DGC Sunday Oct.8. There will be ten stages, shot in one day. I will provide lunch free and Beer at the end of the match. It will be a fun informal match with trophies and a random drawing for prizes. I would like to thank the sponsors that have jumped on board. Jab's Extreme Steel Targets, Precision Tactical, Trinity Defense, Performance Machine Works, Area 51, my accountant Randy Eberhart, Main St. Jewelry, Southern Outdoors Sports ,Rock Bottom Tint, Dakota Coffee, Accurate Plating, Peoples South Bank, Hodgdon Powder, Black Bullets Int., Basketcase Cafe, Performance Restoration with more coming on board soon.
    The match will be cut off at 100 shooters so get your application in quickly. Application and waiver are attached.
    --
    Thank you!
    Dan Mitchell
    Dothan Gun Club

This was a really fun match last year. 10 high quality stages, lots of random draw prizes (I think everyone won something last year) including several guns. Lunch supplied during the match and beer available afterwards.

Here are my videos from last year:

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here is more info:

Hi all. Just a quick reminder, the second annual Endless Summer Blast will be held at DGC Sunday Oct.8. There will be ten stages, shot in one day. I will provide lunch free and Beer at the end of the match. It will be a fun informal match with trophies and a random drawing for prizes. I would like to thank the sponsors that have jumped on board. Jab's Extreme Steel Targets, Precision Tactical, Trinity Defense, Performance Machine Works, Area 51, my accountant Randy Eberhart, Main St. Jewelry, Southern Outdoors Sports ,Rock Bottom Tint, Dakota Coffee, Accurate Plating, Peoples South Bank, Hodgdon Powder, Black Bullets Int., Basketcase Cafe, Performance Restoration with more coming on board soon.
    The match will be cut off at 100 shooters so get your application in quickly. Application and waiver are attached.
    --
    Thank you!
    Dan Mitchell
    Dothan Gun Club

This was a really fun match last year. 10 high quality stages, lots of random draw prizes (I think everyone won something last year) including several guns. Lunch supplied during the match and beer available afterwards.

Here are my videos from last year:

I am even willing to provide / lend a "newbee" with a complete "rig" ( good stuff) to shoot with. And help them thru the match. pay match fee and ammo .

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Got word this morning that this match is going to be moved to Saturday October 21st. There will be more slots available. Applications should be on Dothan Gun Club's website, but I can help get you the info if you're having trouble.

Top Bottom