• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IMHO: All this bitching about Trump's other issues (not on topic) and him not working to your satisfaction, please put in a few seconds work of your own. Take the pre offered hint and make you own Trump bashers Thread our what ever you want to call it. Injecting this long winded crap on any Thead you find a opening is deliberately trying to derail the origional content and provoke others to rebut or join your NEW Topics. Same derail crap happening way to frequently on other Threads and there is a common link
    Yeah because these threads always stay on topic.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IMHO: All this bitching about Trump's other issues (not on topic) and him not working to your satisfaction, please put in a few seconds work of your own. Take the pre offered hint and make you own Trump bashers Thread our what ever you want to call it. Injecting this long winded crap on any Thead you find a opening is deliberately trying to derail the origional content and provoke others to rebut or join your NEW Topics. Same derail crap happening way to frequently on other Threads and there is a common link

Nope. Donnie 2 scoops created the whole controversy. I simply showed what a mature, responsible individual, leading a great nation, would be doing instead. It demonstrates directly how ludicrous the whole thing is. Sorry if you don't understand.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Colon Krapheadnick created this whole controversy in an effort to jump the shark to save his fast fading career. And then a bunch of idiots picked it up the same way all the kids walk out of class as an excuse to get out of school. Half of them have no idea what theyre "protesting".

Trump wasn't talking to the players or the owners. He was talking to the fans. That is the one demographic that has been left out of all the discussions of this BS. What to the millions of paying customers think of these shenanigans, and what would happen if they voted with their feet to express thier "protest"? The players created this controversy

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Colon Krapheadnick created this whole controversy in an effort to jump the shark to save his fast fading career. And then a bunch of idiots picked it up the same way all the kids walk out of class as an excuse to get out of school. Half of them have no idea what theyre "protesting".

Trump wasn't talking to the players or the owners. He was talking to the fans. That is the one demographic that has been left out of all the discussions of this BS. What to the millions of paying customers think of these shenanigans, and what would happen if they voted with their feet to express thier "protest"? The players created this controversy

Changing someone's name into something silly sounding is the surest way to prove to everyone that you are an adult and that your opinion should be considered.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y+u+do+dis+_e31442bc4629a17200dc6645a192b3d0.gif

Attachments

• Y+u+do+dis+_e31442bc4629a17200dc6645a192b3d0.gif
      Y+u+do+dis+_e31442bc4629a17200dc6645a192b3d0.gif
      621.8 KB · Views: 144

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not really, having a sense of humor is a sign of maturity and good mental health.

Last edited:

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Changing someone's name into something silly sounding is the surest way to prove to everyone that you are an adult and that your opinion should be considered.

His serving 20 years in the United States Marine Corps is a good way to prove to everyone that he is an adult and his opinion should be considered.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The football players taking a knee came back into national discussion because of Trump's tweets. So you really cannot talk about one without the other. Taking a knee during the National Anthem is an expression of free speech. While I don't agree with the act, I do agree with their right to do it AND I agree that the President of the United States has much better things to comment on than NFL players taking a knee.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah because these threads always stay on topic.

I don't mind a curvy road, I think standing on a soapbox in the middle of the road spouting a controversial laundry list of unrelated crap is directing traffic down a different road. Pure baiting bullshit and we will all endure more of it until he gets the message.

Back to our regularly scheduled Thread.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most folks outgrow the name calling sense of humor about the same time the enter Middle School.

Face to face, perhaps but in the virtual world of the internet these constrictions to free speech do not apply.
    I personally think is extremely funny and creative.
    One of my favofite countries to live in as far expressing dissaproval for someone's stinky behaviour that ends up defining them.

What goes around comes around.

Hey, didn't the guy who accused Latch of being immature also call the Preaident Donnie Two Scoops?

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The football players taking a knee came back into national discussion because of Trump's tweets. So you really cannot talk about one without the other. Taking a knee during the National Anthem is an expression of free speech. While I don't agree with the act, I do agree with their right to do it AND I agree that the President of the United States has much better things to comment on than NFL players taking a knee.

He is being a voice of the truly opressed people in this country who voted for him for that very reason.
    Besides, what great accomplishment to show who really stands on whose side.
    Surely I am happier for knowing who my enemies really are and where they are.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now dont go resorting to logic with them.
    Intellectual honesty to liberals is like a cow looking at a new gate.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even Fox News gets it

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith commented on President Donald Trump digging himself further into a crusade against acts of protest in the NFL on Monday.

Smith said Trump is trying to reshape the demonstration some athletes have participated in — kneeling during the national anthem in protest of police brutality and racism — as disrespect for the US, its troops, and its flag.

"It's very clear that for his base, this is the red meat of all red meat, because they're able to reframe this," Smith said. "They're able to say, 'oh, they're attacking the national anthem. They're attacking the troops, they're attacking the flag' — none of which they're doing. They're not doing any of that," he said.

"They're upset about racial injustice in the country, and they're upset about the things the president has said, and yet he's able to turn it around for his base."

Smith continued: "Isn't this all a play to his base and could it all possibly be so that they don't notice there is no healthcare and North Korea is the biggest mess since the Cold War?"

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If they're upset about racial injustice then protest something else. Frame your protest in a way that represents what they are protesting. Spend some of those millions you make to make the communities you grew up in a better place than those less fortunate than you. It shows their ignorance to protest the Flag and our National Anthem. To most people the Flag and National Anthem represent respect for this country and all the people, White, Black, Asian Hispanic, and any others who have fought and died for this country so that we can be free. So take down the damn confederate statues I get that (think it's dumb to erase history) but to disrespect our Flag and piss off a good amount of American citizens and Veterans is just plain stupid, shows their lack of intelligence.

Top Bottom