• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm just so pissed that people are playing the race card. When North Korea want to blow all our ass up. I ain't never seen so many cry baby since trump got in office. I can't even talk to my family cause everything trump fault.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm just so pissed that people are playing the race card. When North Korea want to blow all our ass up. I ain't never seen so many cry baby since trump got in office. I can't even talk to my family cause everything trump fault.

Tell them to stop focusing on the feelings and to consider the facts.

For example, here is a list of 44 NFL "athletes" who practice hatred, violence, oppression and sexual crimes:

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/8qwpm4/2015-nfl-report

To the people that were their victims, #takeaknee had a different meaning.

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ya'll hear what NASCAR had to say about this ??? --- SAWMAN
    A lot of people have expressed the idea that athletes are entertainers and need to stay out of politics. I have no idea what NASCAR had to say about it, they just need to keep turning left like they always have.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I posted my thoughts on this Not -For -Long ,bull shit I'd be banned for life.I'd stop buying anything NFL but I did that a long time ago. The only good thing about football season for me is that the range is a lot less busy on game game day . If they all dropped dead this minute the world would be a much safer place.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I might be in the minority here but the way I see it is I'm not going to let few rotten apples ruin my enjoyment of watching the game. Watching Minnesota sports teams is something I enjoy since I was born and raised there.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe a man has the right to support any thing he's believes in. Please by all means, support the things you think are important .

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump's reply to Puerto Rico.

Exactly.

I have a couple people in my office from there, that currently have relatives there. At this morning's stand-up meeting, we were all briefed on the situation. No electricity on the entire island, no running water, no cell service. About 1/4 of the houses totally destroyed. Tens of thousands of people with no place to live. The federal prison there has opened its stores of water and food to the general population to try to help, but it wont be near enough.

3.5 million US citizens. And people say they need to just "Get Over It". SMH.

Whisky

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When did the topic become Puerto Rico? Just a suggestion, start a Puerto Rico thread. With all due respect of course

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The FACT is that the president of the united states of America has many, many, many, more important things to do instead of watching television and spending three days commenting about football players.

Obamacare repeal and replace- wheres it at? Failed over and over!

He's losing the war so spectacularly in Afghanistan, he's had to increase troop levels 50% in only 6 months!

North Korea has launched a missile every week since hes been in office. Including over our ally Japan. They recently exploded their largest nuclear weapon ever. They've just today threatened to shoot down US bombers in international airspace! Whats he gonna do bedsides run his mouth?

Iran is testing ICBMs on his watch, whats he gonna do about it?

When is infrastructure coming? When is tax reform going to get done?

Wheres the secret plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days?

Why cant Donnie Two Scoops remember what foot had bone spurs when he dodged the Vietnam draft for all those years?

Why is he ignoring Puerto Rico?

Dude needs to turn OFF the television, stop poop-tweeting, and get to WORK!

Garym

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Lol, I just read where Puerto Rican's are praising his support after the hurricane.
    As for Iran and North Korea guess who emboldened them?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IMHO: All this bitching about Trump's other issues (not on topic) and him not working to your satisfaction, please put in a few seconds work of your own. Take the pre offered hint and make you own Trump bashers Thread our what ever you want to call it. Injecting this long winded crap on any Thead you find a opening is deliberately trying to derail the origional content and provoke others to rebut or join your NEW Topics. Same derail crap happening way to frequently on other Threads and there is a common link

Top Bottom