• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Best visit in years. My budget was 100$ I was only looking for AK/AKM related items. I usually make a round before any purchases but stopped at both 2 and scored a mint 40 round N. korean magizine nice paint and a slew of stamps for 25$. Walked around for a man selling East German 4 cell mag pouches new for 5$ grabbed 4 of them. Walked around some and found a table selling 3 AK magazines 11$ each 1 chinese flat back floor plate stamped Made in China, a Hungarian with nice clean Circle M stamp and a ugly spray painted big weld Egyptian mag. Walked arond and the deals were done. Checked a booth at the door where a nice man named Richard started a conversation with me, he was sitting selling personal stuff and we talked AK mags, he said he had one for sale if I was interested I said sure. Magizine was a chinese all stamp magizine. He said he hadn't sold anything all day and how much would I give him for it told him my budget and I had 25$ left, he said sold, i said thanks and left. Best show ever!! Picture is in order of the story.

Attachments

• 20170923_173357.jpg
      20170923_173357.jpg
      740.1 KB · Views: 355

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After additional research the 40 rounder is a Russian Molot. Magizine ID can be a pain in the Ass sometimes. Still all the mags are in real nice condition and somewhat hard to find. Thanks!

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cool AK mags. Good finds. I remember when AK mags were plentiful. Not now though.

I remember going up to the Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot in Kentucky in the early 2000s and seeing greasy AK mags in footlocker size containers stacked 8' high in some of the vendors tents, thousands upon thousands of mags, $5 each including grease.

I'm sounding just like the old timers that used to tell me their finds when I was just getting into shooting. "I remember when you could buy an old 1903 from K-mart for $30, had'um by the barrel fulls".

Rick

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I remember going up to the Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot in Kentucky in the early 2000s and seeing greasy AK mags in footlocker size containers stacked 8' high in some of the vendors tents, thousands upon thousands of mags, $5 each including grease.

I'm sounding just like the old timers that used to tell me their finds when I was just getting into shooting. "I remember when you could buy an old 1903 from K-mart for $30, had'um by the barrel fulls".

Rick
    I wish I could find them by the crate full. Not that I was to young for that but, I wasn't into it as much back then as I am the last 15 years..

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My gun show finds were:

a nice AR10, but didn't have enough money to buy it. :eek:hwell:

a sks mag and a ak mag for $25 each.

I'm sure they went home with the sellers tho.

Maybe next time will be better?

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would drive me nuts to see a used mag for 10.00 more than a new one... Then they complain no one is buying... makes my head hurt some times. I did find a very nice dry oil cleaner, Seems to work pretty damn good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom