• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

pfunk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    NiB never fired Cheetah 12 Shotgun. This is an AK 47 action magazine fed 12 gauge shotgun. It accepts saiga 12 magazines, handguards and muzzle devices. This is the DDI 12 improved with a hammer forged bolt. It has a left side charging handle, fiber optic front sight, ghost ring rear sight and four position adjustable gas system. I bought this because Veprs have been banned and i wanted a magazine fed shotgun. I have recently found a vepr and now want to sell the cheetah. I may regret it as the parts for the cheetah are readily available and cheap compared to vepr parts that are expensive and hard to find. These guns are available everywhere for $499 which is what i paid for this one. I have bought two SGM 12 round mags that have never been opened. The mags cost me $70. I would like to get $500 for it with the mags so basically anyone who wanted this would save the money i paid in taxes and get two free mags. This gun is unique also in the fact it has an AR style ambidextrous safety and takes AR stocks with no modifications to the reciever, just screw in a buffer tube and your done.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom