• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Have a nice Polytech that has had a Springfield stock(black crinkle coat GI) and flash hider added. These are really nice rifles with forged receivers, forged one piece op rods and chrome lined barrels.
    One 20 rd mag included. Have a wood GI stock that can go with it also for asking price. Will need refinish but another option if you don't care for the synthetic stock. Probably have a original GI brown synthetic also. More pics available.
    PM, text, email. Ffl for out of state transfers.
    Also just posted a CZ 550 308 hbar and Para p14 on Mobile Armslist if you care to look.

251-597-8979

Price $1150

Attachments

• IMG_2712.jpg
      IMG_2712.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 407
    • IMG_2713.jpg
      IMG_2713.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 405
    Last edited:

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks....$100 off for TBMCS & Carver !!
    I thought about cutting this one down to 16-17" to make a pseudo socom. Think there's a couple of members who have a lathe to possibly cut and rethread.
    Already have SA NM and a preban bush rifle so no big deal to cut Poly down, have one of every model length then.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Thanks....$100 off for TBMCS & Carver !!
    I thought about cutting this one down to 16-17" to make a pseudo socom. Think there's a couple of members who have a lathe to possibly cut and rethread.

DO NOT cut it down. That would ruin any value this rifle has. Of the Chinese M14 copies, the Polytech is the best of the two (the other being the Norinco). To me, there is nothing about the Polytech to dislike or change. They are well constructed and shoot very well. If I had some spare cash laying around, I would take it off your hands.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I' agree with TackelberryMCS ,, If I could pick this one up, I wouldn't cut anything on it.. It was made an is a long distance reach out there firearm, Most grateful for the reduced price,,,Now it will be on my mind till someone buys this beauty,, Thanks olecarver
    arver

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Don't cut besides there are more to then just cutting it down and threading it will need to have splines cut also and that can be the hard part to get in line. Just my 5 cents jj

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Been reading on the M-14 forums,,,seems these are harder to get in the U S, I don't think I would change anything but put it away with imports going up like they are...This will be a conversation piece of what our government did not want us to have...... G.L W. S. olecarver

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I read the Chinese M-1A's had heat treat issues? This was back in the late 80"s. The article was in a gun test magazine.

Top Bottom