• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Lowest price ever offered on Amazon. Free shipping, even if you're not a Prime member.

http://amzn.to/2xAlEU9

T5Hv0fz.jpg

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So Jeep what is your secret, how so you always find these lowest price ever deals? Is it something you sign up for or do you just spend hours ever day searching for the best deals?

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So Jeep what is your secret, how so you always find these lowest price ever deals? Is it something you sign up for or do you just spend hours ever day searching for the best deals?

I don't spend hours searching, but I do spend maybe 10 or 15 minutes every few days. I'll check out Amazon's Daily Deals, then I'll do some filtering to weed out some of the stuff that's not actually a deal. Even then, I'll skim through a bunch of garbage before I find some decent deals. This morning I went through 12 pages and found 4 deals I thought were worth sharing. I'm sure there are more out there, but I only have so much patience. Honestly, posting the deals here takes longer than actually finding them.

As far as checking the price history, I use camelcamelcamel.com to look up the item. Sometimes it's listed as a deal, when it's really the normal everyday price.

Top Bottom