• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Yeah. Astonishing. Why would anyone contest the outcome of an election? That is just the realm of whiners and the intellectually immature right? Why would anyone avail themselves of the legally permissible recourses to make sure that all votes cast were legitimate and appropriate? Now throwing out the electoral college, #notmysenator, or screaming at the sky.... those are far more reasonable ways to respond when your candidate loses an election.

I think I sprained my sarcasm muscle with that one.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah. Astonishing. Why would anyone contest the outcome of an election? That is just the realm of whiners and the intellectually immature right? Why would anyone avail themselves of the legally permissible recourses to make sure that all votes cast were legitimate and appropriate? Now throwing out the electoral college, #notmysenator, or screaming at the sky.... those are far more reasonable ways to respond when your candidate loses an election.

I think I sprained my sarcasm muscle with that one.

If Mr. Moore is willing to pay for a recount, rather than childishly demand that he is entitled to one because of reasons, then no reasonable person should object.

However, I suspect that Mr. Moore is not actually seeking a recount. He likely knows that a recount will not alter the election result. I suspect that, instead, Mr. Moore will solicit money for an "investigation" into the election (which he has already begun doing) and use the perpetual innuendo of being cheated out of an election win as a continued sales pitch for donations to his Foundation for Moral Law in order to further enrich himself.

This of course will have the side effect of creating and spreading doubt and uncertainty in the election process, something that is extremely irresponsible for a United States Senate candidate to do, but Mr. Moore has never demonstrated a strong commitment to ethics.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree that Moore is using the recount as a way to raise more money for himself.

But the derpers cant understand this. Its simply beyond their comprehension. That's why they fall for things like this all the time.

Luckily however, the more money he takes from stupid people, the less they have to do other stupid stuff with.

Whisky

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IMG_1162.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1162.JPG
      IMG_1162.JPG
      45.5 KB · Views: 158
    Top Bottom