• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Ive already voted a couple of times, planning a few more before my final time on the 12th to get my sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heck, get woofster to vote too, he is a good conservative dog....strong on crime too...

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Twice! You gotta be kidding. This will be an all day affair. I am responsible for deceased/illegal for Mobile, Baldwin, and Escambia Counties. (FL and AL) (No under-age voting this go round - for some reason the authorities are looking at under age activity this election)

I didn't want to post this on an open forum, but I talked to Gerald at the Ala. Voters Registration and he said so long as I had their permission, I could vote for the people in the convalescent centers, and I could do the absentee votes for the military folks in and out of state. But he was dead set against using illegals to vote. Said it was too easy to get caught that way. But if they were in school, they could vote, illegal or not. It's gonna be close, but I think I can at least tie you to cancel all those votes you getting. :cheer2:

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    heck, get woofster to vote too, he is a good conservative dog....strong on crime too...

He is strong on crime, barks at the phone company guy every time they're out here, if they're not criminals I don't know what is. He is hard working to, always picking up trash in my yard and carrying it to the neighbor, she's not fond of it but...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    He is strong on crime, barks at the phone company guy every time they're out here, if they're not criminals I don't know what is. He is hard working to, always picking up trash in my yard and carrying it to the neighbor, she's not fond of it but...

my two gangsters , bubba J and goober, have toted all my leather outdoor gloves off and chewed them, along with plastic spray bottle, every outdoor plastic plant container they can find, and of course, oak limbs...

saw them toting the same long limb together the other day....

they bark at all vehicles that come down the driveway, every deer, and squirrels, oh boy, they love little fuzzy squirrels...

they are good boys though, I love em

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can you guys take a break? I've got to watch the bold and the beautiful and don't want to mis anything.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nothing happens in those except on Friday episodes. You can skip the while week and not miss a thing.

Give us a Spoiler Alert/warning next time. I have this week DVRd and I haven't watched it yet. Now I know it's nothing good the first 4 episodes.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oh my my. Poor ole Doug Jones is now crying about Roy "has resorted to calling me names" in his latest tv and radio ads. ROFLMFAO. That's like the pot calling the kettle "black". Doug is such a Hypocrite.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh my my. Poor ole Doug Jones is now crying about Roy "has resorted to calling me names" in his latest tv and radio ads. ROFLMFAO. That's like the pot calling the kettle "black". Doug is such a Hypocrite.

Did he call Roy "judge"?

Top Bottom