• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    bill Clinton was accused of many more such incidents. and more credible accusers...it ruined him,(insert sarcasm icon here)
    poor guy only gets $250k a speech, $500k if it is Russians

he never stepped down....a double standard for sure

the gop is desperate, they know he will not play establishment ball like big luther would

BUT.....BUT....BUT....BUT....Clinton.....

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Liberals are a strange group, and how in the hell did they ever get to be called liberals?

They are actually libertines.
    As usual, libreal is a positive spin of words they give thenselves as a desguise to, in the name of love of freedom, perpepretate violations of all kinds on the freedoms of others they wish to dominate.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Immorality is the new morality amongst your own but others are held to a different standard.

His point was not Clinton, his point was libertine double standard.
    You have no idea what his point was. he said what he said. I find it odd that he needs you to speak for him. Especially without him requesting you to.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Odd you say, well that shoe could fit more than a few that are posting in this thread.:pop2:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You have no idea what his point was. he said what he said. I find it odd that he needs you to speak for him. Especially without him requesting you to.

Did you not graduate from High School? There is such a thing as reading and comprehension. I am very good at it.

Last I checked this is still a free country. I can speak if someone made a point I agree or feel strongly about.
    If he didn't like what I said or disagreed he was also free to approach me, not you.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you not graduate from High School? There is such a thing as reading and comprehension. I am very good at it.

Last I checked this is still a free country. I can speak if someone made a point I agree or feel strongly about.
    If he didn't like what I said or disagreed he was also free to approach me, not you.

So you say you're free to speak as you wish but I'm not. Got it. I was actually defending him since you chose to speak for him instead of letting him speak for himself. My education is not in question here and I think you're WAY out of line to approach a subject you may not be familiar with. If you want to make it personal take it to a private message or shut it down.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I was referring to the facts surrounding WJC, and the many witnesses(troopers, etc) to his behavior over the years, yet the msn still called them alleged...to this day, yet ....

5 or 6 women, all at the same time , a month before an pivotal election, with Gloria all-Red, feminist headline chaser involved, (who is like the female al Sharpton is on women's issues) all thru the Washington compost..
    come out with the same charge..

I find it highly suspect...yet the msn is calling him a pedophile already...

yet roman Polanski is lionized.....and revered...yes, there is a double standard, led by the liberal media, including shepard smith on fox...

at 14, one is not called a pedophile if you date or marry a girl that age...just a creepy old guy..then again, if you are elvis, and the girl is lisa marie, viola: no harm , no foul...or jerry lee lewis too

150 yrs ago, if you hit 15 without being married, you were an old maid...
    but the dems have no problem being a pervert with the same sex...that is just expressing your sexuality...

I just continue to say it is extremely suspect, all 5 or 6 women coming out now with the same type accusation...only bill Clinton beats a rap like that...more than likely, moore is toast..

the republican establishment do not like him, he will not vote the line of mitch

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was referring to the facts surrounding WJC, and the many witnesses(troopers, etc) to his behavior over the years, yet the msn still called them alleged...to this day, yet ....

5 or 6 women, all at the same time , a month before an pivotal election, with Gloria all-Red, feminist headline chaser involved, (who is like the female al Sharpton is on women's issues) all thru the Washington compost..

yet roman Polanski is lionized.....and revered...yes, there is a double standard, led by the liberal media, including shepard smith on fox...

at 14, one is not called a pedophile if you date or marry a girl that age...just a creepy old guy..then again, if you are elvis, and the girl is lisa marie, viola: no harm , no foul...or jerry lee lewis too

but the dems have no problem being a pervert with the same sex...that is just expressing your sexuality...

I just continue to say it is extremely suspect, all 5 or 6 women coming out now with the same type accusation...only bill Clinton beats a rap like that...more than likely, moore is toast..

the republican establishment do not like him, he will not vote the line of mitch

Wasn't Clinton investigated? I'm not saying he's innocent of anything, just saying that if you know something that no one else knows it would be a good thing if you took it to the authorities. I noticed that no 14 year old girls have come forward about anything to do with Clinton. I wonder why?

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Moore is a self serving hypocrite. Alabama deserves better than him.
    True.
    they do not deserve a corrupt democrat that is for sure
    True.

We get to choose between a shit sandwich or a shit taco. Leave it to Alabama.

Siegelman-Jail
    Riley-Managed to avoid indictment but long history of looking out for his buddies.
    Bentley-Love Guv
    Ivey-Bankrupted PACT program

This is how Alabama does politics.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Whether or not it's considered pedophilia...dunno??? But even in the 70's it does make a person a sick f*ck. And forcing a young girls head in your crotch and trying to make her to give you a BJ is sexual assault.

As for the timing of the first accuser, it fits the timing of pretty much every political scandal ever. And the rest coming out afterwards is how it usually works when women are assaulted by powerful men. They are scared and ashamed of what happened to them until someone has the courage to stand up.

I guess we'll find out if all this is true or not later. Always been told where there's smoke there's fire. And at this point there's smoke billowing out every damn window.

Last edited:

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have no doubt that Moore is a creep. But people are calling him a pedophile. That is a mental defect which can't be cured and if you look up "repeat offender" in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of a pedophile. If the claim is true, then where is Moore's victim from last month, last year, last decade, and so-on. Pedophilia is really disgusting, but I'm not sure this label isn't just another tool gaining favor with the liberal crowd and the Washington Swamp Creatures now that the tag of "racist" is losing its sting.

No doubt the Deep State hates Moore and what he stands for and this whole thing shows how desperate they are to bring him down. He's certainly not my favorite and he's past association with very young girls makes him really creepy. But by that standard he will prove to be one of the least offensive Senators we are currently suffering under. They're all a bunch of scum bags and I believe that Moore is one too.

But the list of Senators worse than Moore is a long one. Does anyone remember Teddy Kennedy?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Wasn't Clinton investigated? I'm not saying he's innocent of anything, just saying that if you know something that no one else knows it would be a good thing if you took it to the authorities. I noticed that no 14 year old girls have come forward about anything to do with Clinton. I wonder why?

http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/anyone-else-smell-rat-sexual-allegations-roy-moore/

no 14 yr old girls have come forth ..add 38 yrs to that age. they are using the 14yr old age for political purposes

it is bad optics for sure..and bad timing

too many people commit suicide after accusing Clintons...

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mozella . . . great post above (#78) sir.
    I see that you must have been a F-8 Crusader pilot. That wasn' you that "shot down" a train in 1968 was it ??? ---- SAWMAN
    ADDED - - -> Great story as told to me by a 1/2 drunk Navy Chief at the club in Cubi Point.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom