• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Two more women have come out about Roy creeping on them when he was in his 30s and they were in their teens. They are describing a predator.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tures-by-roy-moore-at-alabama-mall/ar-BBF18L5

Makes you wonder just how much the Democrats are paying these women! Direct quote from the article below.

"If you are a liberal and hate Judge Moore, apparently he groped you," the statement said. "If you are a conservative and love Judge Moore, you know these allegations are a political farce."

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That statement was from Moore campaign manager:

Moore's campaign did not directly address the new allegations. In a statement, a campaign spokesman cast the growing number of allegations against Moore as politically motivated.

"If you are a liberal and hate Judge Moore, apparently he groped you," the statement said. "If you are a conservative and love Judge Moore, you know these allegations are a political farce."

Moore is a mess. As a Justice he was determined to be unethical - twice- and now as a person we see that he chased after teen age girls and made them either extremely uncomfortable in many cases and actually assaulted one. We have enough creeps running our country. We don't need to add another one to the mix.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That statement was from Moore campaign manager:

Moore's campaign did not directly address the new allegations. In a statement, a campaign spokesman cast the growing number of allegations against Moore as politically motivated.

Moore is a mess. As a Justice he was determined to be unethical - twice- and now as a person we see that he chased after teen age girls and made them either extremely uncomfortable in many cases and actually assaulted one. We have enough creeps running our country. We don't need to add another one to the mix.

Unethical? He was removed once for refusing to remove a monument of the ten commandments and again for enforcing the state's ban on same sex marriages. If you ask me he's more ethical than a shit load of the people in this country.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unethical? He was removed once for refusing to remove a monument of the ten commandments and again for enforcing the state's ban on same sex marriages. If you ask me he's more ethical than a shit load of the people in this country.

2016 charges in Alabama Court of the Judiciary

On May 6, 2016, the Alabama Judicial Inquiry Commission forwarded a list of six charges of ethical violations by Moore to the Alabama Court of the Judiciary.[29] Moore was suspended from the Alabama Supreme Court pending trial and ruling. Moore faced removal from office over the charges, which were more serious than those which removed him from office in 2003.[30][31]

The list of charges included:[32]

Violation of the Alabama Canon of Judicial Ethics, for disregarding a federal injunction.
    Violation of the Alabama Canon of Judicial Ethics, for demonstrated unwillingness to follow clear law.
    Violation of the Alabama Canon of Judicial Ethics, for abuse of administrative authority.
    Violation of the Alabama Canon of Judicial Ethics, for substituting his judgement for the judgement of the entire Alabama Supreme Court, including failure to abstain from public comment about a pending proceeding in his own court.
    Violation of the Alabama Canon of Judicial Ethics, for interference with legal process and remedies in the United States District Court and/or Alabama Supreme Court related to proceedings in which Alabama probate judges were involved.
    Violation of the Alabama Canon of Judicial Ethics, for failure to recuse himself from pending proceedings in the Alabama Supreme Court after making public comment and placing his impartiality into question.

Looks like the word "unethical" is a good fit.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Justices have to follow the law. It is just that simple. They are also not permitted to place their own personal belief above their oath of office. That oath, by the way, is to all citizens of the state, not just white Christians. If he wanted to remain in the private sector he could display the Ten Commandment in his office and he could refuse to accept clients who did not share his beliefs. However, as a public servant he cannot violate the law and encourage others to violate the law, which he did. He also cannot discriminate against folks based on religion or sexual preference.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    While we are at it, let us look at some upstanding democrats currently holding office in the US Senate:

Al Franken: https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/playm..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_2245454

And Bob Menendez - no link needed due to numerous articles on this poster boy.

Do we see a double standard her ladies and gentlemen?

I forgot to mention that Franken apologized because he was caught "red handed", so to speak. I'm sure this clown will be forgiven by the leaders in the Senate because he apologized and he is a ____________________ (fill in the blanks).

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Alabama's most conservative news outlet has just joined the liberal conspiracy against Roy Moore

http://yellowhammernews.com/politic...stablishment-alabama-voter-decided-roy-moore/

Short, well written and worth the read. I especially like the following two quotes:

But I also came to an uncomfortable but firm conclusion: the judge is lying, and the accusers are telling the truth.

Here’s why, among many other reasons.

First, Sean Hannity asked the judge a few days ago if he dated high school girls when he was in his 30s.

The only acceptable answer to that question is, “Absolutely not.”

But the judge said he didn’t “remember anything like that.”

Come on …

What man wouldn’t remember if, while in his 30s, he dated a 10th grader? That’s not something that slips one’s mind.

Moore’s evasive and unbelievable answer instantly broke the bond of trust I had given him, and nothing he has said since has done anything to restore it. Quite the contrary, in fact.

Here is the next one:

Second, Beverly Young Nelson’s news conference earlier this week was overwhelmingly credible.

I may not believe everything written in the Washington Post, but I do believe my own eyes and ears. And on Monday afternoon I witnessed an incredibly brave and convincing woman tell the world about when Moore sexually assaulted her when she was in the 10th grade.

A child.

It doesn’t matter how long ago it happened.

It doesn’t matter that she didn’t report the crime to the police.

It only matters that it happened, or at least I believe that it happened.

(Side note: Leave Mrs. Nelson alone. Any “man” who harasses this lady isn’t worthy of the title.)

Thanks for posting the link to that article.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With Franken, there is evidence. With Moore, there are allegations. Using the standards of the left, Franken should resign. Moore's accusers should have to put forth solid evidence. Eyewitnesses to sexual misconduct, not... he said, she said. It's also been floated that Wa Po actively recruited women to come forth with dirt for money. How else do they dig up these women?

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Makes you wonder just how much the Democrats are paying these women! Direct quote from the article below.

How much do you think they are being paid? Do you really think they are being paid by democrats?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just think. If they had of listened to Donald Trump and voted for Luther Strange, none of this would have happened.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    they are all complicit, the swamp does not want to be drained....they want establishment toe the line chumps...

term limits!

1 term for senate, 2 for the house, then you gone, no retirement, byebyebye

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    they are all complicit, the swamp does not want to be drained....they want establishment toe the line chumps...

term limits!

1 term for senate, 2 for the house, then you gone, no retirement, byebyebye

I agree. Term limits for all. No retirement package, no security, no insurance. It's public service.

Top Bottom