• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think a 30 year old coming onto a 14 year old is political. It's just downright wrong. Even Moore said that on Hannitys radio show.

And while I agree with you Mozella, I don't think the fact that there have been worse senators justifies letting this one serve our nation. If Ted Kennedy is the red line we don't cross then we're f*cked. I hope that we hold our leaders to much higher standards. Being able to claim that our pervert senator is not as bad as your pervert senator is rather pathetic.

Once again, this is NOT said in support of Doug Jones. Just general bitching about the type of people that Alabama manages to nominate and elect.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just curious, as we all should be, what is Doug Jones' position on private gun ownership and all that it involves. There can be many positions on this but I can't seem to find his take on the matter. Please provide links if you can. I know we need to consider more than one position to determine one's choice for voting but to gun owners, this is usually near the top of the list.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Would Jones support Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) as Senate minority leader?

“I’m going to make a judgment once I’m there,” he said in an interview.

Does he want to campaign with former president Barack Obama? He wouldn’t say.

Jones was also careful around the topic of President Trump, who won Alabama by more than 28 percentage points. In the interview, he ducked questions about how good or bad a job the president is doing.

“It doesn’t really matter what my view is,” he said. “My view is going to be taking every issue step by step, because he is the president.”

“I do believe in a woman’s right to choose,” Jones said, receiving applause from the mostly friendly crowd. He said he supported current laws, not a change some conservatives have embraced to ban most abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.

Jones described himself as a “Second Amendment guy” who owns guns. He said expanded background checks on firearm sales, particularly at gun shows, “would be helpful,” if difficult to fine-tune in a bill.

Basically he is a ride the fence guy who will vote party lines no matter what, he is a do as you are told kind of guy.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Basically he is a ride the fence guy who will vote party lines no matter what, he is a do as you are told kind of guy.

And for now, he is the lemming wearing the floatation device.

Attachments

• lemmings.jpg
      lemmings.jpg
      26.1 KB · Views: 145

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nine pages on two guys who will vote the same 90% of the time if elected. But bring up the fact that a republican led legislature can't pass a pro-gun bill for anything three years straight, you get no more than a couple pages.

Start local.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    True. True.

We get to choose between a shit sandwich or a shit taco. Leave it to Alabama.

Siegelman-Jail
    Riley-Managed to avoid indictment but long history of looking out for his buddies.
    Bentley-Love Guv
    Ivey-Bankrupted PACT program

This is how Alabama does politics.
    I'm not really sure amabalA deserves any better after voting in this latest batch of crooks. One thing Frank got right is that they do not deserve a corrupt Democrat. Fortunately a corrupt Democrat is not running.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    One thing Frank got right is that they do not deserve a corrupt Democrat. Fortunately a corrupt Democrat is not running.

If he wins, just give him a little time because the swamp has a way of corrupting most of them.

Last edited:

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm not really sure amabalA deserves any better after voting in this latest batch of crooks.
    Let us not be so quick to point to Alabama when:

Florida Is The Most Corrupt State In The Country, According To Integrity Florida Study.

A new study by nonprofit Integrity Florida ranks the Sunshine State as the country’s most corrupt.
    According to the “Corruption Risk Report: Florida Ethics Laws,” 1,762 of Florida’s public officials have been convicted of public corruption since 1976. From 2000 to 2010, there have been an average of 71 convictions each year — and 107 convictions in 2000 alone, the worst year on record.

Along with recent conviction rates, the study cites a C- grade on ethics enforcement from the State Integrity Investigation and the fact that three Florida cities ranked on Forbes’ “Most Miserable Cities” thanks to political corruption.

Florida was followed in the rankings by California, Texas, New York and Pennsylvania. The findings come on the heels of a February 2012 study which found Florida to be the fourth most corrupt state in the country, with New York taking the dubious honor at the top. That study used records as far back as 1976, while Integrity Florida used data from 2000 to 2010.

“In the modern era (2000-2010), there has been an upward trend towards more federal public corruption convictions in Florida,” read the Integrity Florida report.

Miami-Dade has had more than its share of spectacular political corruption in recent decades. Former Miami City Commissioner Humberto Hernandez pled guilty in 1997 to charges he raked in $8 million in mortgages by over-inflating property values. He was also charged with voter fraud after a comfortable election win.

Former Miami Beach Mayor Alex Daoud did time in 1991 after being accused of accepting more than $100,000 worth of free work on his home, extorting money, taking in $100,000 in cash bribes, and filing false tax returns for six years — all chronicled in his book, “Sins of South Beach.”

Even when deeds seem borne of good intentions in Miami-Dade, they backfire. Earlier this year Miami Shores comptroller Carolyn Ann Modeste was banned for life from public service because she stole more than $200,000 of the village’s money after falling prey to an African orphan scam.

BTW, I'm not a native of Alabama, I'm a transplant from that other corrupt state (referring to its politicians) called Pennsylvania.

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wow at All the Followers. People who hear something whether true or not, then jump on the bandwagon just because "everyone" else is. Not wanting to be wrong or different. It's a good thing God judges us for our actions, and not on malicious accusations.
    Roy Moore has Not been convicted nor has it been proven he did those things. What happened to being "Innocent until proven guilty"?
    I do not Follow No-one, I make my own decisions by what I "see", not what people "say". So if you start looking at the accusations, it does not take a rocket scientist to see it's an attempt to derail Roy Moore.
    Answer these questions with a little sense and evaluation.
    1. Why after 40 years did the woman come forward now?
    2. Moore has ran for office's before, so why didn't she step up during those times?
    3. If something such traumatic happened to you, wouldn't you remember it and be able to recall it when asked?

Yes, there are some plausible answers, BUT here's why I say these women are looking for money and are lying.

1. Fact: The Newspaper contacted the 1st woman, She did not go looking.
    2. Plausible: The democrats is most likely behind this, and Moore's previous elected offices wouldn't upset the Rep/Dem party percentage seats. (Plausible).
    3. Fact: If you paid attention to the latest "victim" on the news relating her story, crying for attention and for believably, is "READING" from Notes. She stumbles a few times as if she has "forgot" the details. WHY?
    Plausible: If it happened, shouldn't she be able to recall the incident without fail?
    I believe she is reading what was giving to her, so she won't make a mistake in the details to keep from being scrutinized (questioned). In other words, it's to keep her story straight to cause no concern for disbelief. (Plausible).

Look at the one about the 2 women "lost at sea" for 5 months recently in a sailboat. They didn't have "Notes" to keep their story straight and it didn't take long before it was realized these 2 weren't being totally honest. I believe they concocted the story hoping for a movie deal. But that's me.

Anyway, this is the way I see it and reading the accusers actions and statements. I'm not asking or telling anyone to "follow" me in my belief. I don't even live in Alabama, but I still believe in Justice, and being Innocent until Proven guilty.
    I personally believe Moore, that he is a victim of lies, stemming from the democratic party and the Washington Post. I believe Doug Jones has his hand in it as well.
    I also believe Doug Jones is not the right person for Alabama, as he too is a follower, a yes ma'am guy. He only says, "we (alabama) need a person to do "this and do that" in Washington. But Falls Short of saying HE is that Man. Because he has not been groomed for his contributions to Alabama. Nothing more than a typical Politician. And from his idiotic ads, his only claim to fame is the conviction of some kkk "terrorist" members back in the day. If that is all that is needed to be a Senator, then every unemployed attorney needs to run for office.

It's you, the Alabamians, that need to see and sort through this stuff. Watch the news and decide for "Yourself", and don't just jump on the Bandwagon because you don't want to be different with your views.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The wapo robo call was recorded and on ch 5 last night, It asked women with negative things about Moore to call them and they could be paid $5-7000 for their story. Well folks that is just rife for false and made up stories for pay that happened 40 years ago! How many of the 5 already were paid> just asking

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    well the calls were real as they were recorded so the WHO is irrelevant. There has been NO proof, only claims, none of these women have given a SWORN statement concerning this and that tell me it is all bought and paid for.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sweet justice would be the King Perv, Creep of Creeps racist plantation owner Joe Biden being targeted.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    As an Alabama voter, this is a non issue because it doesn't pass the common sense smell test. I've been planning to vote Moore and I'm still going to vote Moore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sweet justice would be the King Perv, Creep of Creeps racist plantation owner Joe Biden being targeted.

Yup and just do a YouTube search of "Creepy Joe Biden". You will see that he cant keep his hands off the ladies and more disgusting, the young girls. But what the hell, everybody knows that he just crazy but harmless, uncle Joe. And what's with smelling their hair?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I see the "year book" notation was forged from her divorce decree that Moore was Judge for, that is clearly a forgery and makes her a criminal

Top Bottom