• ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BREAKING: Roy Moore’s Lying Accuser Admits He Didn’t Ever Touch Her

Posted By: admin November 15, 2017

…and then it all came crumbling down.

Liberals have been attacking Judge Roy Moore relentlessly after a fishy story surfaced alleging that he sexually abused a 14-year-old girl decades and decades ago when the now-76 year old man was in his early 30s. Unfortunately, like most of their bombshell stories about people they don’t like, this one didn’t pass the smell or the reality test.

After the publicity began to die down and Harley Hannah, Moore’s accuser, began to get tired of lying all the time, she finally admitted the truth during an interview on MSNBC.

“It was like a bad dream,” she told host Dan Fitzpatrick. “I don’t really remember what happened but my mind filled in the gaps.”

“So you don’t actually know what happened?” Fitzpatrick pressed.

“I don’t remember everything that happened, but I know it,” Hannah replied.

“It doesn’t sound like you have much of an idea what Judge Moore actually did to you,” the interviewer responded as Hannah broke down in tears.

There you have it. Nothing to see here. She lied, plain and simple. This is all the proof you, the American people, need to know that Moore was just the victim of a smear campaign.

LOL, OK

There never was any interview on MSNBC and Harley Hannah is not even one of the named women accusing Roy Moore of sexually inappropriate behaviour.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.”

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can I ask what's with the spelling Alabama backwards? Is it suppose to be clever? Like hey, y'all are backwards. I've seen it before but I moved past that style of argument after kindergarten. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the state is backwards. I was born and raised there and I love the state, but the people have always been backwards and have never tried to improve the situation. If I can help it I'll never live there again unless I have to move back to care for my parents. That could very well happen.

As I responded to another poster, I can spell it Alabackwards if you'd prefer, makes no difference to me.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yes, the state is backwards. I was born and raised there and I love the state, but the people have always been backwards and have never tried to improve the situation. If I can help it I'll never live there again unless I have to move back to care for my parents. That could very well happen.

As I responded to another poster, I can spell it Alabackwards if you'd prefer, makes no difference to me.

I'm just more curious, you can do whatever you like. On a side note their is actually a building with a sign "Ama-bal-a" in Bayou La Batre, I'll have to take a pic next time I'm by that way. At first I thought it was a sports thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Looks like Frank's fake news was . . . . . Well,ummmmmm . . . . FAKE.
    Damn Frank.
    Now I don't believe that "The 6.8SPCII is the #1 choice for hunting deer and hogs with an AR15" I was right all along . . . it is the 300BLK. ---- SAWMAN

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like Frank's fake news was . . . . . Well,ummmmmm . . . . FAKE.
    Damn Frank.
    Now I don't believe that "The 6.8SPCII is the #1 choice for hunting deer and hogs with an AR15" I was right all along . . . it is the 300BLK. ---- SAWMAN

Don't worry Frank, it happens to the best of us.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey look all the liberals do is lie, the fake signature in the album, lies these women are telling, all paid for by liberals!

99% sure that all NINE of these women, most of who identify as Republican, are not lying. In fact, I think they are very courageous. They had to know that by coming forward and making these statement that they would be attacked and ridiculed. They did it anyway.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I could be wrong,however I figured you were supposed to be considered innocent until proven guilty.
    Double check this,I could be wrong on this one. --- SAWMAN

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I could be wrong,however I figured you were supposed to be considered innocent until proven guilty.
    Double check this,I could be wrong on this one. --- SAWMAN

In the courtroom, when facing criminal charges yes. In the court of public opinion, no.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump believes the women accusers

White House Legislative Affairs Director Marc Short on Sunday suggested that President Donald Trump believes the women accusing Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual misconduct are credible. “If he did not believe that the women's accusations were credible, he would be down campaigning for Roy Moore,” Short said on ABC’s This Week. “He has not done that. He has concerns about the accusations.” But Short also expressed skepticism about the allegations, noting that they “did not arise until a month before [the] election.” Trump has not commented directly on the matter, and Moore has said he will remain in the race despite calls from nearly every Senate Republican for Moore to step aside from the race. Moore stands accused of pursuing inappropriate sexual relationships with teenage girls when he was in his late 20s and 30s.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/whs-marc-short-suggests-trump-believes-roy-moore-accusers-are-credible

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Trump just all but endorsed Moore as he was getting on the chopper for TG, I guess he figured out a liberal is more dangerous than un substantiated accusations??

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump believes the women accusers

White House Legislative Affairs Director Marc Short on Sunday suggested that President Donald Trump believes the women accusing Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual misconduct are credible. “If he did not believe that the women's accusations were credible, he would be down campaigning for Roy Moore,” Short said on ABC’s This Week. “He has not done that. He has concerns about the accusations.” But Short also expressed skepticism about the allegations, noting that they “did not arise until a month before [the] election.” Trump has not commented directly on the matter, and Moore has said he will remain in the race despite calls from nearly every Senate Republican for Moore to step aside from the race. Moore stands accused of pursuing inappropriate sexual relationships with teenage girls when he was in his late 20s and 30s.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/whs-marc-short-suggests-trump-believes-roy-moore-accusers-are-credible

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Old news Jeb, he just said differently less than an hour ago

He gives a total denial. I do have to say 40 years is a long time. He's run eight races and this has never come up."

BREAKING NEWS: President Donald J. Trump commented on the allegations of sexual misconduct facing Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore.

Last edited:

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jeb, there seem to be some holes in the story... Son in law says one accuser is lying... the yearbook supposed to have been signed by Moore is proven fake... they're steering a very leaky ship. Meanwhile, Jones approves aborting babies right up to the day prior to their birthday, and says the 2nd Amendment "has limits"... while referring to "hunting"... he's another gun grabber and baby killer... we need him like we need cancer.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jeb, there seem to be some holes in the story... Son in law says one accuser is lying... the yearbook supposed to have been signed by Moore is proven fake... they're steering a very leaky ship. Meanwhile, Jones approves aborting babies right up to the day prior to their birthday, and says the 2nd Amendment "has limits"... while referring to "hunting"... he's another gun grabber and baby killer... we need him like we need cancer.

I agree...I have no vote in this election, but if I did, I would have no choice but to vote moore..

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kinda tells you all you need to know on this subject

Here we have a right wing group that paid a woman to falsely accuse someone of rape and child molestation.

Let me repeat that. This right wing group paid a woman to falsely accuse someone of rape and child molestation.

There's a special sort of malice inherent in people who feel they need to lie for "the truth". And, once you've made that leap, there are few barriers anymore to what wrong you will do for "justice".

Latest posts

Top Bottom