• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You are right, all of these women made it all up. All eight of them. Poor Moore is simply a victim of their lies.

Kind of weak lies though. I mean if this was a ploy by the opposition wouldn't these women all claim to have been raped by Roy Moore. Seems like a big oversight. And why only get women from 40 years ago. I mean if the Dems are going to pay people to lie, why not get some women to lie about event that occurred just a few years ago. Why stop at 8, why not go to 10 or 12. "A dozen women complain about Roy Moore Raping them" sounds better in the smear campaign.

Of course everyone who knew Moore back during this time frame also knew that Moore liked to chase after teenage girls. Guess the entire generation of his neighbors was also in on it as well. Poor Moore. What did he ever do to be hated so much by so many people?

Moore is a Republican and therefore we should ignore his lies and his hypocrisy because he is one of us. Of course I would let that bastard near me or any one of my family or near anyone that I cared about, but hey it is all for the "greater good" . . . . correct?

so your point is, because there are 8 stories, he is automatically guilty..? the more the merrier huh?
    someone else had many accusations also, is he is jail or disgrace?

Eileen Wellstone– Sexual Assault
    English woman who said Mr. Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Mr. Clinton was a student in 1969.
    Sandra Allen James– Sexual Assault

Former Washington, D.C., political fund-raiser who said Mr. Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a 1991 campaign trip, pinned her against the wall and put his hand under her dress.
    Christy Zercher– Sexual Assault
    Airline flight attendant on Mr. Clinton’s 1992 campaign plane, who said Mr. Clinton exposed himself and grabbed her breasts.
    22 Year-Old Yale Student – Sexual Assault
    In 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college.
    University of Arkansas Student – Sexual Assault
    In 1974, a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. She complained to her faculty advisor who confronted Clinton, but Clinton claimed the student ”came on” to him.
    Paula Jones – Sexual Harrassment,. Character Assassination
    She had asked to meet him because it would be ‘exciting’ to meet the governor, and she hoped it might lead to promotion. Instead, she said in court, she found herself telling him she was ‘not that kind of girl’.
    It was a brief encounter and she alleged that Mr. Clinton took her hand, pulled her towards him, then said: ‘I love your curves.’
    She tried to walk away, she said in a deposition, but ‘Mr. Clinton then walked over to the sofa, lowered his trousers and underwear, exposed his penis (which was erect) and told me to “kiss it.”‘ …
    Jones delivers her own verdict on Hillary’s bid to become president, saying that her husband’s attitude towards women disqualifies Bill from re-entering the White House – while what she calls Hillary’s ‘lies’ disqualify her from the Oval Office.
    ‘There is no way that [Hillary] did not know what was going on, that women were being abused and accosted by her husband,’ she says. ‘They have both lied.’
    Clinton settled this case for $850,000.
    Monica Lewinsky – Character Assassination
    After lying to the American people to keep the Oval Office affair secret, Team Clinton and the DC Media ganged up on this 21-year-old intern to smear her as a crazy stalker.

blue dress stained with the President’s DNA immediately shut down that media-enabled horror show.
    Clinton was eventually impeached and disbarred for lying under oath about the affair. Under oath, when asked on three different occasions if he had an affair with Lewinsky, Clinton replied:
    1. “No.”
    2. “It’s certainly not the truth. It would not be the truth.”
    3. “I have never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. I’ve never had an affair with her.”
    Gennifer Flowers – Character Assassination
    Flowers, who had a 12 year affair with Clinton, claims that Hillary Clinton ran a “war room” against her during the 1992 campaign, the goal being to “smear, defame, and harm” her in order to win the presidency.
    Hillary trashed Flowers mercilessly as a liar and more in the 1992 interview embedded at the top of this post.
    ***​
    The list above doesn’t include the long list of women who claim to have had extramarital affairs, and in one case, an illegitimate child with Slick Willy.
    Elizabeth (Ward) Gracen – Extramarital One night stand
    Dolly Kyle Browning – Extramarital Affair in 1992
    Sally Perdue – Extramarital Affair
    Lencola Sullivan – Extramarital Affair
    Elizabeth Ward – Extramarital Affair
    Susie Whitacre – Extramarital Office Affair
    Bobbie Ann William – Extramarital Affair

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Where is the Moore "blue dress" ? So far we have 40 year old allegations, no proof, no sworn statements and coming out after he has run at least 7races in 40 years. I would look closer to mitch mconnell than even the crooked dems in dredging this BS up as he never wanted him in the Senate and spent 30 millon for Strange to win!

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What does this have to do with Judge Moore - wrong is wrong regardless of politics, faith or race - unless you are saying that because Clinton got away with it - so should Moore, implying you think he is guilty.

What we need are better candidates for office, but under the current system of Super PACs and the cost of running for Office nothing will change. In order for Congress to function effectively it can't be lead by the extremes of either party. There must compromise with a vision for the greater good of all Americans.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    What does this have to do with Judge Moore - wrong is wrong regardless of politics, faith or race - unless you are saying that because Clinton got away with it - so should Moore, implying you think he is guilty.

What we need are better candidates for office, but under the current system of Super PACs and the cost of running for Office nothing will change. In order for Congress to function effectively it can't be lead by the extremes of either party. There must compromise with a vision for the greater good of all Americans.

what I am saying is, moore is accused, and everyone says he is guilty..

Clinton was accused, and today he is the honored elder statesman of his party..

what is the difference in the accusations?

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I am still going to vote for the person who prosecuted the killer of a 14 year old, rather than someone who is accused of trying to sexually assault a 14 year old.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Isn't it great that we have that choice? Just think everyone can vote for their choice no matter what other people say.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    What makes the Dems great ?? They ALWAYS vote Dem . . . no matter what. ---- SAWMAN

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If WaPo solicited people, (women) to bring these "charges", this is a no go. Have details surfaced regarding how Washington Post came to this knowledge? I'm pretty sure that with the affirmation/confirmation that Moore's signature in that school annual was fake, all bets are off.
    The original complaintant alleged that Moore had touched her.... why didn't she go all the way and say Moore raped her and took her virginity?
    This is as smelly as a bag of bait left in the sun all day.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i don't see what Clinton has to do with anything. No one here is supporting him, he is not running for office. He was and probably is still a predator. The question is whether Roy Moore is fit for office. He is not.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    would not vote for a democrat especially the one running against Moore. He is an abortion activist and an all around nutty liberal just too bad to be elected. Moore will win then let the Senate deal with it and strange could be appointed if they refuse to seat Moore.

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    would not vote for a democrat especially the one running against Moore. He is an abortion activist and an all around nutty liberal just too bad to be elected. Moore will win then let the Senate deal with it and strange could be appointed if they refuse to seat Moore.

Don't believe too much FAKE NEWS and don't believe the B.S. spouted by several sitting Senators. Most of them don't know as much about our laws as they should.

Apparently constitutional law experts agree that under the Supreme Court decision Powell vs. McCormack, the Senate can't refuse to seat Moore. ... If Moore wins the election, which I expect he will, it is doubtful that the Senate could expel him even if two-thirds of the Senate voted to do so

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are plenty of good reasons NOT to vote for Roy Moore besides these latest accusations. He has been removed from the amabalA Supreme Court TWICE for failing to uphold his sworn oath of office.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Can I ask what's with the spelling Alabama backwards? Is it suppose to be clever? Like hey, y'all are backwards. I've seen it before but I moved past that style of argument after kindergarten. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    BREAKING: Roy Moore’s Lying Accuser Admits He Didn’t Ever Touch Her

Posted By: admin November 15, 2017

…and then it all came crumbling down.

Liberals have been attacking Judge Roy Moore relentlessly after a fishy story surfaced alleging that he sexually abused a 14-year-old girl decades and decades ago when the now-76 year old man was in his early 30s. Unfortunately, like most of their bombshell stories about people they don’t like, this one didn’t pass the smell or the reality test.

After the publicity began to die down and Harley Hannah, Moore’s accuser, began to get tired of lying all the time, she finally admitted the truth during an interview on MSNBC.

“It was like a bad dream,” she told host Dan Fitzpatrick. “I don’t really remember what happened but my mind filled in the gaps.”

“So you don’t actually know what happened?” Fitzpatrick pressed.

“I don’t remember everything that happened, but I know it,” Hannah replied.

“It doesn’t sound like you have much of an idea what Judge Moore actually did to you,” the interviewer responded as Hannah broke down in tears.

There you have it. Nothing to see here. She lied, plain and simple. This is all the proof you, the American people, need to know that Moore was just the victim of a smear campaign.

Top Bottom