• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Doesn't matter. The Point was, He has been Convicted without due process. And you have Senators on the Hill with evidence of their guilt, and Nothing has been done.

Moore has not been convicted, just accused. As for the sitting Senator, he is about to undergo an ethic probe headed by members of the opposing party. So he is not getting off lightly at all.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Conyer or Franken, or both? I know Franken said he'd launch the probe on himself, and conyer stepped down from a senior position. But the following is what people are talking about when they talk about hypocrisy and dual standards:

" Just because someone is accused—and was it one accusation? Is it two? I think there has to be—John Conyers is an icon in our country. He has done a great deal to protect women—Violence Against Women Act, which the left—right wing—is now quoting me as praising him for his work on that, and he did great work on that. But the fact is, as John reviews his case, which he knows, which I don’t, I believe he will do the right thing."

It's not just local right wing either. I've heard it from NPR, vanity fair and even Seth Meyers. "It doesn't take much imagination to think how she would responsd to accusations against Mitch McConnell". People are pissed, it's been 20 years since Paula Jones and these guys still can't figure it out, both parties.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And did Ivanka Reference Moore saying that, or did she just voice her opinion? I too think ALL Child Molesters should burn in Hell after recieving the death penalty or life in prison.

Yes. Ivanka Trump was speaking specifically about Roy Moore when she said :

" I've yet to see a valid explanation, and I have no reason to doubt the victims' accounts,"

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It kills me how all the victims are believed by most and the accused is believed by few when it has been proven on many occasions lies were cast to damage a politician's chance at election. Politics in this country is in the tank, all it takes is a little bit of money and you can buy all the accusers you want to go after someone. This country is on a moral dive that we may never recover from.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Moore has not been convicted, just accused.

What part did you not understand about Due Process? WE ALL KNOW he has NOT been to COURT over the accusations, so the "Convicted without due process" obviously is and meant to be from the MEDIA and Everyone who says he is Guilty, without due process, is in an essence CONVICTING him. geezzz, no wonder the man has a hard row to hoe.

As far as the sitting accused senators, they should be fired, just like everyone else. Suspended from their duties at the very least.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes. Ivanka Trump was speaking specifically about Roy Moore when she said :

" I've yet to see a valid explanation, and I have no reason to doubt the victims' accounts,"

The only problem I have with that is again, I fail to see Moore's name in it, nor have I heard Moore come from her mouth.
    Besides, who made her the walking talking Supreme Court Judge where her word is Fact?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Conyers is a senile old pervert, go to meetings without his pants on? who does that? Love it Matt Lauer hit the road this AM...seems the liberals screaming the most are the one guilty...justice is served! IF 1 sliver of proof on Moore comes out he should drop out, so far nothing but words, no proof, and the timing is suspect!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As far as the sitting accused senators, they should be fired, just like everyone else. Suspended from their duties at the very least.

Ok, so by that logic, - i.e. "a sitting senator should be fired when he is accused", then it also stands to reason that a candidate for senate should also be disqualified from running for office if he is accused.

Here is a funny state of affairs, our media figure heads are more willing to accept responsibility and their bosses are more willing to drop the axe than our public servants. Strange isn't it.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Why should anybody "accused" of something be fired or removed from office? What the hell every happened to innocent until proven guilty. For all you calling for firing, suspension or removal from office for those "accused" but not proven guilty of anything I pray you aren't on my Jury if I ever find myself wrongly accused of something.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    In the case of franken and conyers there is proof already, in moores case they have not one thing in evidence except ones that have been falsified ..so I agree with proof fire without you cannot.

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why should anybody "accused" of something be fired or removed from office? What the hell every happened to innocent until proven guilty. For all you calling for firing, suspension or removal from office for those "accused" but not proven guilty of anything I pray you aren't on my Jury if I ever find myself wrongly accused of something.

Consider your 4 year old with cookie crumbs all over him and an empty cookie jar. If he says I want an attorney and jury before you punish him do you agree? Likewise, if your teenage son comes home with dents in his Mom's car and whiskey on his breath, do you say, "Well, I don't own a Breathalyzer machine, so I'd better not say anything to young Bubba".? Of course not. You do what you know is right.

Criminal cases are one thing, but if you are the head of a family or the head of a business you have a perfect right to discipline your kids or fire your employees without getting involved with the criminal or civil justice system, in most cases anyway. Apparently the evidence against some of these guys was overwhelming and they lost their jobs because of it. If they're truly innocent they can file a wrongful termination suit................. I'm betting Lauer won't 'cause he's guilty.

In some cases, like the Senate, they have an ethics committee in place to look into problems like this. In a situation like Judge Moore, the RNC is within its rights to suspend their support, but we people of Alabama have our rights too. If we think his worst fault is that he was a creep asking a young girl past the age of consent for a kiss 40 years ago and if we believe that most if not all these charges are a Deep State attack on a conservative man, then we can decide to put our thumbs in the eyes of the Democrats, the RINOS, and the MSM by voting for Moore.

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Consider your 4 year old with cookie crumbs all over him and an empty cookie jar. If he says I want an attorney and jury before you punish him do you agree? Likewise, if your teenage son comes home with dents in his Mom's car and whiskey on his breath, do you say, "Well, I don't own a Breathalyzer machine, so I'd better not say anything to young Bubba".? Of course not. You do what you know is right.

Criminal cases are one thing, but if you are the head of a family or the head of a business you have a perfect right to discipline your kids or fire your employees without getting involved with the criminal or civil justice system, in most cases anyway. Apparently the evidence against some of these guys was overwhelming and they lost their jobs because of it. If they're truly innocent they can file a wrongful termination suit................. I'm betting Lauer won't 'cause he's guilty and there is plenty of tape to prove it.

In some cases, like the Senate, they have an ethics committee in place to look into problems like this. In a situation like Judge Moore, the RNC is within its rights to suspend their support, but we people of Alabama have our rights too. If we think his worst fault is that he was a creep asking a young girl past the age of consent for a kiss 40 years ago and if we believe that most if not all these charges are a Deep State attack on a conservative man, then we can decide to put our thumbs in the eyes of the Democrats, the RINOS, and the MSM by voting for Moore.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Some of us here like me were lucky. We did all our weird shit before there was such a thing as a cell smart phone with camera. I was in the military for 23 years. I molested,fondled, groped, kissed,hugged,pinched,etc,etc. whole bunches of women/ladies,girls,all over the world. So what. Nobody can prove a damn thing. Several times I tried to turn down some free poon . . . BUT . . . it just wasn't politically correct. Hah !!
    So now,basically,nobody can prove nada. ---- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'd like to see that. Been a long time since I've been to Bayou La Batre.

Ask and you shall receive,
    3cc55425fc28cd29353e340c5fb7b080.jpg

I was slightly off with the spelling from memory but, it's close. Also need to clean my windshield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom