• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Did a recon on sawman place. after getting by the land mines and the cat, I was at his front door before he knew I was there. Some One had to tell him I was going to come by, having never meet him, He open the door and call me by my name, He said he would put his Glock up. If I would put up my M & P shield. He wouldn't let me set in the air-condition, had me sat on the back porch in the heat, not such if this was some kind test. Will see if I make in side next time. We did shoot some BS. Not such who won. Just my 5 cents jj

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have made several trips to Mr. Sawmans place, on the back porch !! Which was ok, you always want to get that pass to enter their gun room but, that happens very little !! Good Man here , enjoyed our chats, maybe one day that room ???? Lol, got to go into one members (Room) one time and was very impressed !!! Getting my boat finished an rods with new spider line, deer season coming soon !! God Bless All !!!!!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    - - -> The REST of the story. There was a rather loud knock at the front door yesterday afternoon just as I was watching a re-run of "Willie Wonka And The Chocolate Factory" with a plate full of newly manufactured schmmors.
    I remembered that I have a new "NO SOLICITING" sign by my front door,and I have been waiting for the girl scouts selling cookies to show up so I can answer the door with only a pair of socks on and holding my Glock 31.
    See jj doesn't know it but I know several people that he knows in law inforcement and they gave me a 10-29 on him ,complete with his mental and criminal backgrounds. PLUS . . . . I have seen several of his "wanted" posters up on the wall in the Gonzalez Post Office.
    Anyway,after I made him remove his shoes before I would allow him on my back deck we had a good talk. He is within about 10 years of my age (I suspect he is older) and we worked on AR's back when AR's wern't cool. We made flat tops and cut hammer tails before there was a such thing. There was no such thing (anywhere) as a <5lb AR trigger until we started doing it. We shot targets at distances with the older scopes with NO tic marks,mildots,or anything else but a simple crosshair,that you seem to need a 24X to be able to hit now. We ranged using the size of a known object that was within view. We doped the wind using blowing grass, leaves,or mirage, (I used the smoke from a burning hooch).
    He told me things about his latest adventure out west that he did not share with his fellow forum members. Things like . . . Stanley wears PJ's and has a "machine gun" snore. How they both threw up at the sight of blood and guts even if it wasn't their own. How Stanley thinks this vechicles "cruise control' really means the driver can actually take short naps. And the fact that (and I have heard this from other members of the forum) Stanley is really lots smarter than he looks.
    Yeah,we had a good talk. I believe that we settled on . . jj knows a little more than I do. However that is because he has a few years on me. But all in all,between us,we pretty much know everything.
    I'll be out to see you in the near future jj. I will look through my stuff and see if I can come up with a accurate gun to bring. Maybe my 416Rigby . . . . just for fun. --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    You 2 guys together I am not sure who could hear with you both talking... like forever before taking a breath.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    The last time I went to SAWMANS house it was like a compound in mid century Korea.
    Razor wire, gated 4 combination locks on the driveway, bunkers in the yard, and a 200 yd range in the front yard with tannerite targets, as cars drive around the neighborhood.
    He had me sit in the hot garage in a small wooden ladder back chair with a large 400 watt light bulb directly in front of my face, and he wouldn't turn his box fan on.
    He sweated the cash out of me with incredible heat and humidity, ridiculed me for being a little nervous, as he sipped on a cold sweet tea while spinning the wheel on his 44 mag.
    Nice guy, a pleasure to deal with, man of his word, and a real sweetheart. Deal with confidence!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The last time I went to SAWMANS house it was like a compound in mid century Korea.
    Razor wire, gated 4 combination locks on the driveway, bunkers in the yard, and a 200 yd range in the front yard with tannerite targets, as cars drive around the neighborhood.
    He had me sit in the hot garage in a small wooden ladder back chair with a large 400 watt light bulb directly in front of my face, and he wouldn't turn his box fan on.
    He sweated the cash out of me with incredible heat and humidity, ridiculed me for being a little nervous, as he sipped on a cold sweet tea while spinning the wheel on his 44 mag.
    Nice guy, a pleasure to deal with, man of his word, and a real sweetheart. Deal with confidence!

Well Jerry you had it easy! He "Waterboarded" me and took what he wanted @ the infamous "Sawman Prices"!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah but . . . . now i'm trying to redeem myself with the $1 deals now that the haters are gone.
    Several people that came over and dug out a huge wad of cash then asked, "Was that listed price a misprint" ??
    Even had one guy say . . . "you'd have more takers if you charged more". The gentlemen was most likely right.
    I have been waterboarded 6 times. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Just to keep improving your image and to dollar cost average your sales down to a reasonable percentage of previous racketeering, I am going to mail you a free Kimber Solo factory mag that I tried to give away with no success. Of course I will ship to your location for $20.00 postage and handling, then you can sell it for $1.00 and everyone will love you, more.
    You can mail the money to my PO box for expidited shipping.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jerry great idea! But to get money out of Sawman is like pulling hens teeth! I suggest we all send our good karma stuff to him for dispersal as it will make for some great threads!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    jj, got another gentleman that needs a chop and thread(with thread protector)done to a Rem700SA. 5/8 X 24 with bbl contour of Heavy Varmint.
    Can get the bbl OD if you need it. Can I send him your way ?? --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom