• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    GCGF,

Little Jack's is Moving. Paperwork is sent in to the BATFE. I'll be able to do transfers/business for the next 2-3 weeks without too much hassle but after 3 weeks I'm not exactly sure how it'll look until I get my new license. Premise will still be in Milton, just a little farther out.

If you want me to do a transfer for you in the next few weeks, post/pm/text/email me just to make sure I'll be able to receive. I'll still be at my current location into early October.

I'm expecting to be full up and running at the new spot by mid to late October.

LJ

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So your going to have a "test range" right? ;)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You moving north on/off of 87 ?? North of Whiting ?? You gonna be a farmer ?? --- SAWMAN

No farming for this guy. That shit's hard work. Short version, new neighborhood has a HOA that's not friendly to my operation. We've got some family property on Munson Highway that will be my new location for Little Jack's. Holding further details until it gets further along.

So your going to have a "test range" right? ;)

As it stands not yet but hopefully early next year I'll have something setup.

How about a moving sale????

Shit. I'm about at cost already. I don't think I've got time to setup anything before we start the move with all the other stuff going on but how about a "grand opening" sale?

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Great to hear man! Hope everything transitions smoothly. And yes, let's definitely do a "grand opening" get together.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No farming for this guy. That shit's hard work. Short version, new neighborhood has a HOA that's not friendly to my operation. We've got some family property on Munson Highway that will be my new location for Little Jack's. Holding further details until it gets further along.

Shit. I'm about at cost already. I don't think I've got time to setup anything before we start the move with all the other stuff going on but how about a "grand opening" sale?
    Yeah Yeah.....A GRAND OPENING SALE!!!! YEAH YEAH!!! THAT'S THE TICKET!!!!!

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds good, keep us in the loop on your new location, YES THEM "HOA" AIN'T FOR ME :laser:

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Munson Hwy you say? My hunting lease is right near Bob's canoes. This could be dangerous.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    UPDATE!!

So. FINALLY got my inspection done and FFL information updated. I'll still be doing business at Dixie for another 30-45 days. My mailing address has been updated so I don't have to chase down the UPS and FedEx guys anymore. UPS was easy, the damn FedEx guys kept sending stuff back thinking I was closed. (I'm still chasing down 2 packages)

I still need my hard copy in hand for the update. I was told I should have it by the end of the week. My information on FFL EZ check is correct though.

Next step is to get a structure and power on the new address and they move the Premise out on Munson Hwy. That change will be less painful because the mailing address won't change. Will just change where we meet for transfers. Structure and power should be up Mid December. Figure with the holidays and admin timing to be all moved over by Mid January.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    How the hell long does it take to roll in a single wide ??
    Get to it. People are waiting to hand you money. You are our go to FFL guy. ---- SAWMAN

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    So, for clarification purposes: Will those of us that sent a copy of your FFL (with a Dec 1, 2017 expiration date) with the Dixie address when ordering a firearm need to send in an updated copy of FFL when you receive it unless the maker ships by Dec 1st? ***Of course it's doubtful that Robinson Armament could move on an order that quick!***:smile:

Top Bottom