• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Red said:
    There was a matching K98 going for I think $700

Matching for $700? Wow. Did you look at it? If so, did it still have all the markings intact / not peened out?

Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Had a blast at show today we got there around 1340 was a nice crowd there picked up a numbers matching sks there and spent most of my time fondling a sightmark ir scope. LoL

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Matching for $700? Wow. Did you look at it? If so, did it still have all the markings intact / not peened out?

I looked it over very quick, it was a bolt MIM though. Nothing peened though. Seemed like a legit bolt MIM. Bolt matched itself, kinda cause some of the parts normally numbered were not. All else matched the receiver though. Could not find the tale tale "X" capture mark. Did not see evidence of a duffle bag cut. No cleaning rod or hood. I only gave it a quick look and handle though, for a collector I am sure they would have dug a lot more into it for that price. I think for a non RC, bolt MIM, $700 is a good deal considering the wood was nice and the metal was good as well. Shiny in the high spots but still had a nice blue to it. He was set up in the right hand corner as you enter

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Having my coffee getting ready to go back will be on the left in the back, was glade to be able to introduce as Meany as I could had to get sawman checked before he left, his old age is, he is forgetting to pay for things, before he leaves. So he says. Just my 5 cents jj

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y'all come on down. I've still got the Coonan and as always, prices are negotiable. Looks like it might rain, so maybe more people will come to the show instead of going to the beach. See y'all there.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Is that a Coonan brake on the gun ??
    Great condition gun . . . looks darn near new.
    Is it posted here ?? --- SAWMAN

Hammerlock1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The wife & I made a couple circuits around the show yesterday, was a few minutes late on a nice S&W Model 19 a gentleman was holding up front for another buyer. We spoke to JJ for a bit & he introduced us to Mac the Knife and Sawman, nice to meet you gentlemen, & thanks Jerome for the intros. Had some refreshments with Mickey Brown while there, and picked up a nice Ruger GP100 from DeVann Cook just before heading out. Of course, the wife found Yeti cups & lunch cooler bags a gentleman had set-up by JJ's table & she was a happy camper as well. Seen plenty I would love to bring home, just need more $$..

HL1

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Lemme get this straight . . . . jj's real name is "Jerome" ??
    If this is true,I think that i'll continue to call him "jj". Heck . . . he ought to live in Century instead of Jay. --- SAWMAN

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice to meet you finally Oneshot. I must have stayed there 4 hours putting around and talking. Sold a few of my ammocan speaker systems. A few good deals here and there and a few people who were on crack with their pricing.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May I please ask . . . did that Coonan bring what you consider to be a good price ?? (high,low,average)
    I have been looking at the 4" version,however I feel they are somewhat overpriced. --- SAWMAN

reel_crazy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    dragged one of my grandsons out there ... got to see jj and meet shadeogray.. love that ruger he had...considered making an offer but jj had a death grip on it...

rich

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Remember jj,if I get banned your only student will be gone. Your supposed to be teaching me "The jj way". It most likely will take you another 6 or 7 years to teach me all you know,soooooooooooo . . . . . . --- SAWMAN

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Really enjoyed the show as did my wife and kids. That Coonan was amazing and the first one I ever saw with a compensator fitted. It looked like it was screwed to the barrel but the gentleman told me it was not, just a bushing replacement. Next to him on the left by the food area, I talked to the guy from Serbia and in his case he had the best looking Browning hi power I have ever seen, like it was fresh from the factory. Wife got some country cookbooks, kids got some free keychain flashlights, and I picked up a Para-Ordinance P12 with 6 magazines. Really surprised by the accuracy once I got it home. Ordered a new recoil spring and ambi-safety. Might end up being my new carry gun.

Sandspur6

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May I please ask . . . did that Coonan bring what you consider to be a good price ?? (high,low,average)K
    I have been looking at the 4" version,however I feel they are somewhat overpriced. --- SAWMAN

I got an even grand for it. It might have brought a little more in a different venue, but I needed to turn it for the lady that owned it. She is in a tight for money since the death of her husband. I'm trying to help her turn his collection for a reasonable amount.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I know what that's like. I've done that a couple of times for the wives of buddies that have passed.
    That is how I hsve ended up with so much "stuff". If it did not sell, I almost felt obligated to buy it.
    The price for that Coonan seems about right. --- SAWMAN

Latest posts

Top Bottom