• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have the old, square slide .45 Witness in the Wonder finish and would like to eventually adopt a baby brother for him. I have a Sar B6p Compact and love it, but I'd really like a matched set of Witnesses. Just wondering if anybody has one they may consider selling or even if anybody has seen one lately. Extra mags are a bonus! Not in a hurry and no pressure. Just mostly wondering if there are any out there and what they may be going for.

dbevarly

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May have the Witness you are looking for...

I have the old, square slide .45 Witness in the Wonder finish and would like to eventually adopt a baby brother for him. I have a Sar B6p Compact and love it, but I'd really like a matched set of Witnesses. Just wondering if anybody has one they may consider selling or even if anybody has seen one lately. Extra mags are a bonus! Not in a hurry and no pressure. Just mostly wondering if there are any out there and what they may be going for.

I have a 9mm Compact in Wonder Finish posted on FL Gun Trader and Arms List. Details here: http://floridaguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=699863

BTW, I own the SAR same model, Love it.

Top Bottom