(Casually) keeping an eye out for an old style 9mm Witness

I have the old, square slide .45 Witness in the Wonder finish and would like to eventually adopt a baby brother for him. I have a Sar B6p Compact and love it, but I'd really like a matched set of Witnesses. Just wondering if anybody has one they may consider selling or even if anybody has seen one lately. Extra mags are a bonus! Not in a hurry and no pressure. Just mostly wondering if there are any out there and what they may be going for.

Screw it! Let's see what happens.

May have the Witness you are looking for...

Quote Originally Posted by Hossfly72 View Post
    I have the old, square slide .45 Witness in the Wonder finish and would like to eventually adopt a baby brother for him. I have a Sar B6p Compact and love it, but I'd really like a matched set of Witnesses. Just wondering if anybody has one they may consider selling or even if anybody has seen one lately. Extra mags are a bonus! Not in a hurry and no pressure. Just mostly wondering if there are any out there and what they may be going for.
    I have a 9mm Compact in Wonder Finish posted on FL Gun Trader and Arms List. Details here: http://floridaguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=699863

BTW, I own the SAR same model, Love it.