• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Who all else watches them?
    I watch them, mostly to watch idiots posing as hunters. But moreso for the new hunting stuff on the market and a few tips they give every now and again. And of course the Huge deer they get. I daydream about hunting deer like that.
    But it gets down right stupid sometimes. A guy from Texas did an African hunt, shot an Eland at a water hole (25yd shot) that morning. Then talks about how well a shot he made (bad shot, i got rewind/slo-mo) and after searching the rest of the day, didn't find it. Said they'll resume in the morning. Then he's Hunting again at the same spot the next morning, and there's the very same Eland he shot the day before, so he says. Seriously?, Except this one had Zero Blood on it, and very light colored compared to the one he really shot the prior day. LMAO No way would I have even included that hunt to be shown on tv. I'd stuck to the warthog he let the cameraman shoot. Gut shot, but hey, he's the cameraman, right.
    Then there's a deer show with something like hunting for God, or a religious type title? Anyway, they talk about how it's all for God. I guess they're a cult or something, or he never understood the "they shalt not kill" commandment. Don't get me wrong, I'm a God fearing religious person. But I don't believe it's okay to go all over killing animals for the sport, money and fame under the pretense of Religion (unless you're Bakker, Roberts or Swaggart).
    Face it, he is getting paid to kill animals. But I guess that will be between him and God one day. I'm not judging, just don't agree with their killing for God antics.

And there's always some funny footage. They whisper inside shooting houses, up tree's and in tent blinds. Sure, no problem, I do it myself, but they keep whispering even after the deer is down (dead). It's like they're gonna scare the life back in it if they don't whisper. Just funny to me. I've talked aloud at deer while up ladder stands. Most (most) times, they either pay no attention, or they look, then continue with what they were doing, especially right at dark and dark. I try scaring them at dark, before coming down so they don't see me. I've even yelled, but usually it takes my water bottle tossed thru some scrub oaks. It's like they're 10' tall and bulletproof after dark. I think it's more of movement than noise that gets them running off.
    Anyway, if you wanna laugh, or even cry, watch a few of these deer shows. If nothing else, you may learn tip or two, and see the newest hunting gear.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well it's the same way with fishing shows catch all them fish and throw them back. With all this people hungry or on the bank ain't catching nothing. I mad when I look at hunting and fishing shows.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's like pigman I use to like watching his show. But it seem like he hunt everything but pigs like he use to.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I tried to watching his show before. Its just something about him I don't like. I don't even know why half of them have a show like Hollywood hunter and its one that hunts. With a dam poola dog.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That dam razor Dobbs alive. I hate that show.

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't forget the trophy wive's that they flaunt. I'll bet you they are some real bitches off camera. I quit watching when I dropped my satellite t v. I think that they gave hunting a real bad rep.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You wouldn't sit a tent blind for a couple hours with Uncle Ted's ol lady ?? --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I haven't watched a hunting show in years. The ONLY reason some of them have a show is that they have a hot wife. Period.
    I don't think they should make a living from killing animals. Hunters my a$$. They are shysters and need to get a real job.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    shhhi think i see something

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Watching one earlier today, and Keith Warren was using the Dragon Claw .50cal air-rifle. This thing will shoot a .50cal slug 800+fps and a "air-bolt" (arrow) at 480+fps. He went to Canada and shot a record book whitetail buck with it. Arrow went thru it like it was hot butter. They didn't say the distance but looked at least 50+yds.
    This air gun is on my want list now. It is a bit loud when shooting it. I'd buy it now if they had a silenced one, or even if it was at least 50% quieter than it is now. Even KW said he uses hearing protection because it is loud. But it sure is sweet.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Re. the "air bows". Last thing I heard was FWC was still trying to come up with a ruleing on it being legal for our deer season,on deer. --- SAWMAN

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    ^^^ I may be wrong, but the regular, original, common air-bows don't shoot the .50 cal bullet/pellet/slug, just the arrow/bolt This one, the dragon claw will shoot either one. Which makes it more versatile to me. The airbow that Jim Shockey shot the bison with doesn't shoot the .50 cal bullet. But either one is cool, just wish they were quitter. I think you're allowed to hunt them on private property, not positive tho? Anyone know for sure ?

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I watch and enjoy Pigman. Some people can't stand him. I'll also periodically scan the upcoming hunting shows to see if any are on hunting hogs...I'll watch those, but sometimes they end up kinda silly. Sometimes they'll have good info on hunting or cleaning or cooking.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I watch and enjoy Pigman. Some people can't stand him. I'll also periodically scan the upcoming hunting shows to see if any are on hunting hogs...I'll watch those, but sometimes they end up kinda silly. Sometimes they'll have good info on hunting or cleaning or cooking.

I like him better when he hunted pigs more. It seem like now he hunting everything but pigs.

Top Bottom