• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just want yall to know sense the than about barrel break in has come on the form, My barrels have found out about this, I have been keeping this a secret from them, they want even hit a 10 in plate at 50 yds, they are saying, I didn't do them right, and insist on me starting over. Not such on how to do this. Just my 1 cents jj

molldog06

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    JJ, You are such a good marksmen I would hate for you to be burdened with those inaccurate firearms. I can come out and pick them up after work tomorrow if you would rather just not mess with them anymore, especially if youre having trouble with any of the M1s. I can also dispose of any ammunition in case it is giving you the accuracy problems. I won't even charge you, as a thank you for all I have learned from you over the last few years.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I just couldn't do it for free, I feel I should have to pay for this crime. Just don't know what to do, at a loss. Maybe I will wake up and it was just a dream. Just my 1 cent jj

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think they are just spoiled and ungrateful! You feed them, clean them up, dress them nice, take them out on dates, give them a place to play, put a roof over them and keep them safe and secure. Break in is like virginity: once that ship has sailed, it's gone. You may have skipped the foreplay but the love is there. Lol

Top Bottom