• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was leaving a friends property 2 days ago in Milton off Willard Norris Hwy, and by God's chance I decided to exit thru a gate that isn't used every day, nor weekly and sometimes no one uses it for even longer periods.
    Anyway, as I opened the gate, I heard a puppy whining. I looked and found 2 puppies that some POS dropped off at the gate. One is a male puppy, the other is a female puppy. The male was almost lethargic, heat exhausted, dehydrated, limp and barely moving. The female was stronger and was doing the whining, but was near exhausted as well. I looked for more, but didn't see any. There were crows nearby and cawing, I thought I heard another puppy way out towards the crows, but not sure? They probably were eating a puppy? The 2 pups are so small, you can hold 1 in a cupped hand. Of course they were loaded with fleas too. I brought them to the house and bathed them with dawn to kill the fleas and nourished them back to better health. They both still want to nurse on your finger. Given this and their size, my best guess is they are 3-4 weeks old.

What I need and want: Is for everyone to re-post this on their social media sites in the hopes someone will recognize the puppies and/or remember some POS trying to give away the puppies or that did give away any to anyone. My intent is to identify this Heartless POS and have him/her arrested for animal cruelty.

The puppies are mixed, and the male puppy has markings similar to a Rottweiler, the female is sorta brindle colored. So I'm thinking the parents are at least a mixed rottweiler if not purebred and the other a mixed breed. That's why the POS dumped them?

So please think back, maybe you saw a post somewhere, maybe craigslist, that someone was giving away free rottweiler mixed puppies, or just mixed puppies that look like these I've posted.

Thanks for all help.

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any chance the mother just ran off to have the babies and then died? Are you trying to re-home the puppies?

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No, there was a set of tire tracks that lead to the gate, but didn't enter the property, and a set of shoe prints leading to and from where the pups were. The tracks appeared to be a day old. The shoe sole prints/design were not all that common. Looked similar to this ///////. Maybe found on dr martin dr scholl shoes? Seen this design on slip-on 8" work boots too. The ones that have the honey-colored soles.

Design was similar to this, but angled in a 45°. The tread cut was profound.

Last edited:

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Cute little buggers. Good on ya for getting them back up to speed.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I appreciate the replies, but can you all post these pics on your facebook and the fact they were dumped. Hopefully the heartless pos that did this can be found. Thanks again.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Update on these 2 puppies. They have not grown very much so I am now positive they are not rottweiler mix. My daughter came in from college (hurricane closure) and it didn't take her long to tell me what they are. Said they were Chiweenies. WTH is that? It's a Chihuahua and dachshund mix. Makes sense, as the dachshunds are colored marked like a rottweiler. She showed me pictures online of them, and I believe this is what they are.
    So if anybody did post this inhumane act on their social media or other, please update it with this info. Maybe we can still find the A-hole who did this. Thanks again

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Update on these 2 puppies. They have not grown very much so I am now positive they are not rottweiler mix. My daughter came in from college (hurricane closure) and it didn't take her long to tell me what they are. Said they were Chiweenies. WTH is that? It's a Chihuahua and dachshund mix. Makes sense, as the dachshunds are colored marked like a rottweiler. She showed me pictures online of them, and I believe this is what they are.
    So if anybody did post this inhumane act on their social media or other, please update it with this info. Maybe we can still find the A-hole who did this. Thanks again

chiweenies are adorable...we have one, went to buy a chihuawa puppy(never can spell that work, I say tacobell dogs) 4-5 weeks old, fit in your hand, so didn't think about it....

got scammed by some Asian woman from mobile, as he grew, we figured it out..they will be short little boogers when grown, but not as fragile as taco bell yapper...

Members online

Top Bottom