• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Great weather we all enjoyed, all 28 of us. Folks shouldn't have worried about the rain, it passed us. We had a good four stages and a nice rifle side match with pistol transition shot by 12 of us.

Here is the link to the regular pistol match: https://practiscore.com/results/new/42420

Here is the link to the side match: https://practiscore.com/results/new/42421

Everyone but Robinette and Travis Barker shot with optics. I just remembered I had Travis Barker down as Optics on his AR-15 but he had the covers down on scope and shot iron, so consider that when looking at scores. Sorry Travis. Good shooting though.

Next month we will have one of the match days as a two gun only match. I will let you decide as to which day, Sunday or Saturday. Just email me at jmrobinette@reagan.com to let me know your preference.

It was great to see some new faces and SANTA ROSA SHERIFF'S office was well represented. Okaloosa comes out often, but we haven't seen anyone from Escambia County Sheriff's office in quite a while. Are y'all still out there ?

Mike Robinette

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You mean 2 Gun at CORE, because our two gun won't be until the third Sunday or fourth Saturday which has yet to be determined.

Top Bottom