• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi all, I really need an AK in my life in 7.62x39. Cash ready to buy, if ya wanna sell one off let me know.
    Interested in: WASR(maybe), Romi SAR1, Yugo NPAP m70 or m90, Riley, Definitive Arms, Arsenal, Polish, Romanian, East German, Egyptian, Iraqi Tabuk, Lee Armory, Norinco, No PSA or Waffen Werks, RAS47 or any IO, some Century is cool, no C39 though.
    Would love an Arsenal SGL (Saiga conversion), or PolyTech Spiker. Prefer fixed stocks but side folders welcome, no underfolders please. BFPU builds welcome depending on receiver and builder. I am just looking for an AKM clone. Wood or poly furniture is fine, slant break or nut is fine, bayo lug preferred, but understand that on some models that is not possible, does not mean I am not interested, depends on what it is.

Above all I am looking for reliability. If we deal I will likely test fire it within an hour of deal. Heck you can come with if you want to test fire my trade if we trade. Anyhow looking for fair trades or cash deals and to meet good folks so please if you are trying to offload a turd just move along, I already had an experience with a guy like that unfortunately.

Depending on what you are looking for I can do multi gun trades or gun plus a little cash or ammo or gear if its needed. Or just straight cash. If you have an AK like listed above and are looking for something else or some cash shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

If you have a Chinese Spiker I would be super interested!!!!

Thanks gents.

Last edited:

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What's the matter not happy with your century arms milled under folder? Did you already burn the barrel off of it somewhere? There's a few nice specimens here for sale. Foot up a little dough and they could be yours!! Instead of crying the price is to high, I don't like this or I don't like that, I have to pay more to get what I want done. If someone has something that you want in the configuration you want, you'll have to pay a few more bucks. Supply and demand dude. Put up or shut up!!

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What's the matter not happy with your century arms milled under folder? Did you already burn the barrel off of it somewhere? There's a few nice specimens here for sale. Foot up a little dough and they could be yours!! Instead of crying the price is to high, I don't like this or I don't like that, I have to pay more to get what I want done. If someone has something that you want in the configuration you want, you'll have to pay a few more bucks. Supply and demand dude. Put up or shut up!!

You again,....great advice guy, never would have thought of that myself. You really must know all there is to know about everything from guns to economics. (eye roll) Dont have anything to offer? Stay off my thread. Dont like what you read or how I post my threads? ummm feel free to stay off them. Thanks for pointing out what I have already seen on the forum as far as offerings, man I never thought about first and your put up a few more bucks? oh man why didnt I think of that? oh yeah I put in my OP why. So again thanks for the worthless life advice guy. Keep trolling if ya want. It just makes me laugh like the last time you did. You really are a funny guy.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think I'm trolling. I'm calling it the way I see it. Tell me out of all the things your trying to sell, why hasn't any of it sold?

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh you responded... cool, wish you would have gave me more advice though. Maybe same reason why I didn't accept your Glock 34 w/extra mag offering for my AK underfolder. I believe in charity but not giving away the few dollars I earn. Reason I don't do business with you or other lowballers.
    And again, unless you have some to offer as my my OP let's continue this laugh riot on PM if you must. This thread is focused on trying to make a trade, not going back and forth with you as entertaining as it is. So PM me it you wanna keep "calling it like you see it"

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump.....barreled receivers, Arsenal, DDI, DA, Lee, Norinco, Poly Tech, cash is king......

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump....read about a Yugo O-pap with crest on the buttstock. Would be very interested in one if anyone wants to sell. Any Yugo AK rifle would be cool. Also looking for that elusive Poly Tech or Chinese Spiker. Also on the lookout for a Century 1960 milled Polish build.....trade or cash, or combo plus/minus depending....Thanks fellas.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    opap, npap, tula, romi G. Chinese, dont know why just have a hankering for a cool AK47. Cash in hand......

jeeplover112

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I sent you a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Here's a nice one off slr95 kustom.

Attachments

• IMG_0896.JPG
      IMG_0896.JPG
      655.8 KB · Views: 24
    Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If ya wanna sell that Spiker just let me know. That's one that I am really looking for.
    I'm sure the AK prices will drop too eventually like the ARs but an AK like that Spiker you have will still demand a premium. If your ever looking to sell her let me know, I'm your man.

Last edited:

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Literally drooling over the spiker and what looks like a 56s-2 kit? Agreed on waiting for values to drop. Patience and having cash at the right time is key on preban guns. Or the right trade in some cases. Looks like we have some folks in here with some cool stuff squirreled away! 76251 is that a Galil in the back? Hard to tell for sure from the pic. Back on topic good luck with your search Red!

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Literally drooling over the spiker and what looks like a 56s-2 kit? Agreed on waiting for values to drop. Patience and having cash at the right time is key on preban guns. Or the right trade in some cases. Looks like we have some folks in here with some cool stuff squirreled away! 76251 is that a Galil in the back? Hard to tell for sure from the pic. Back on topic good luck with your search Red!
    Yep those are gorgeous Chinese rifles. Spiker is my unicorn!!

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Wish I could take credit but only Bakelite folder is mine, bought parts kit about 15 yrs ago and just now getting it back from being built. Receiver is mygunsnw aka Turbothis. He usually has a few things on GB. Wish I would have spent the money to get it blued before build, was hoping cold blue would look ok but it does not. Spiker is mak90 conversion which are pretty common if you can justify spending the 200+$ for the parts.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wish I could take credit but only Bakelite folder is mine, bought parts kit about 15 yrs ago and just now getting it back from being built. Receiver is mygunsnw aka Turbothis. He usually has a few things on GB. Wish I would have spent the money to get it blued before build, was hoping cold blue would look ok but it does not. Spiker is mak90 conversion which are pretty common if you can justify spending the 200+$ for the parts.
    Very cool. I have seen the Mak90 Spiker conversion kits for sale and am tempted to do it. Still may be interested in the rifle even though its a conversion if ya wanted to sell and fund other projects. If not no worries.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still looking folks. Any preban Chinese or maybe Polish 1960 milled by Century. Cash in hand.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom